Forums

Help › Forums

Die Seite in Deutsch?

Fri, Jul 28 2017 2:12 PM (20 replies)
  • GeorgvomWalde
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 3:44 PM

Hallo!

Gibt es die Seite auch in Deutsch, weil ich bin der Englischen Sprache nicht mächtig.

MFG GeorgvomWalde (Manfred)

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 5:26 PM

Nein es gibt die Seite nur auf Englisch. 

viel Spass am Spiel !

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 8:42 PM

English is the language of the internet, also the language used in aviation. German is a tiny language in comparison, best learn English mate.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 9:43 PM

Wow, what arrogance and ignorance. German is anything but a "tiny" language, LMAO. It's the world's no. 1 language when it comes to the target language in literary translations; you can take that from me, a translator.

Even if there should be no mutations of WGT webpages in other languages, WGT.com could perhaps at least let us localize some other aspects of our user experience. For example, why not display the dates and times in our own time zone. I'm in Central Europe and I'm forced to mentally add 9 hours to whatever date/time is displayed on WGT webpages before I can properly realize at what time a forum post or a Wall post or PM was submitted or a round of golf played.

(Now, as to the funny outdated measurement units used by the English-speaking people but nowhere else in the world – such as miles, yards, feet and inches – we give up and don't really expect WGT to give us kilometers, meters and centimeters. That's OK.)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 10:30 PM

How many countries around the world have German as their first language? Also don't you think it's amazing that a country as small as England had so much effect on the tongues of the world?

• GeorgvomWalde
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:02 AM

Nun streitet euch nicht, es war eine einfache Frage, und wäre schön gewesen wenn es eine Deutschsprachige Version gäbe, weil nicht nur Deutsche sprechen Deutsch. Es wäre gut gewesen, aber wenn es nicht so ist, dann eben nicht.

Gruß Manfred

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:56 AM

Aviation ? WTF are you talking about ? The gentleman asked a simple question and I gave a simple answer. Why be rude and arrogant ? He's new here and doesn't need to be attacked for asking a question. Sounds to me to me like some1 hasn't gotten over their world cup thrashing yet lol.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 3:52 AM

Sorry, I thought this was a forum where you could speak your mind.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 4:35 AM

GeorgvomWalde:

Hallo!

Gibt es die Seite auch in Deutsch, weil ich bin der Englischen Sprache nicht mächtig.

MFG GeorgvomWalde (Manfred)

Est tut mir leid aber es gibt nicht. Es ist wie es ist!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 10:06 AM

Golfspieler:
    Aviation ? WTF are you talking about ? [...] Sounds to me to me like some1 hasn't gotten over their world cup thrashing yet lol.

Vielleicht sollte man ihm antworten, dass Deutsch, nicht Englisch, die Sprache des Fußballs ist, zumindest stets dann, wenn eine WM oder EM stattfindet!  

In dieser Woche bekam ja "Englisch" eine erneute herbe Ohrfeige, diesmal sogar vom noch mehr verpönten русский язык!

RSS