Help › Forums

New WGT Member looking for UK CC

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 8 2011 9:26 AM (4 replies)
  • Mancspartan88
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 5:50 PM

Hiya All

Tho I play regularly IRL, I have only just joined WGT. Im in my mid-forties, a serious gamer who loves golf. I would like to join a UK based CC if there are any who would like to send me an invite.

Thanks in advance.

Spartan

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 3:34 PM

Hi Spartan

I run a country club called "Qitters not welcome" no U in quitters because if U join your not a quitter.Anyhow we are a new club only been going since the 5th November and already we have over 114 members at last count so we must be doing something right

.Right now we are starting out league up and are currently running league placement tournaments which are going on until next Wednesday so there is still time to join in the fun.We also have other tournaments going on as well, Ryder cup for 1 which one of our members is running.I have also made a web site for members to see where they stand in the league and whats going on within the club.I only started it because I could never get a game to last the full 9 or 18 holes but it turns out i was not alone and never thought it would turn out as good as it is.here is the link to the club site within WGT  http://www.wgt.com/clubs/qitters_not_welcome/default.aspx

Hope you join us  

Happyman123uk

Gary N

• Mancspartan88
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 1:53 AM

Hiya Happyman

Thanks for the message - would it be possible to have a look at your website?

Cheers

Spartan

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 6:56 AM

sure go ahead and sign up have a look around nothing special but does what it needs to do

• Teezer0041
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 9:26 AM

Hi I am a new WGT player and have run into people quitting already.  I'm from the USA and would like to become a member of your club.  Grumpyoldman59 suggested your club too me.  I have added him as a friend and we play the game together.  I am unable to request membership through WGT.  What do I need to do to become a member?

RSS