Help › Forums

Help needed ASAP

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 30 2010 2:42 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Switz71
    278 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 6:13 PM

I have been trying now to deposit credits via prepaid credit card. I have deposited twice before through PayPal and unfortunately had difficulties both times with "my financial" institutions policies. Although the matter was sorted out on my end with extra fees, I chose to go the PrePaid method to avoid problems.

Ive emailed WGT with no reply as of yet. Am I missing something here or doing something incorrectly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Switz

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:00 AM

I'll look into this for ya a bit later today. Hopefully we can do something. I suspect though, the issue is with prepaid gift card. A lot of them have specific restrictions or are blocked due to fraud or other issues associated with them.

-wgticon

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 6:17 AM

just a thought....have you registered and activated the card?...look at the destructions!

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 9:01 AM

G'morning guys ....

Yes the card has been activated, they are activated as soon as the cash sale is finalized. At that point they are also non refundable lol 

I purchase the Vanilla Pre Paid Mastercards knowing that they have worked before for me and currently still do for ALL of my Internet purchases and my Poker Stars Account which is also online gaming. One of the reasons I am 'guessing' it did not work for me is because of the   "billing info" and when you need to fill out Credit Card information, the names do not match as my name is not ,  FOR YOU - POUR VOUS.

This day & age, I refuse to have any of my personal accounts linked to anything of the online nature. Looking into the faq's , it reads that pre paid cards are acceptable.

Thank you in advance for the help

Switz

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 9:21 AM

Just thought I would add the only reasons I wanted more credits was to purchase a set of clubs for my wife, stock some balls up for her and myself. Also desperately needing to upgrade my driver so I can reach some of the 'master' fairways... oh and I want a putter as well lol

Any ideas on how we can get this done would also be appreciated.

• fargas2004
    85 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 9:21 AM

i use the netspend pre paid card if you have an ace check cashing in your area they sell them there.and they are reloadable you just buy it once and reload it.or go to netspend.com see where they have the cards in your area. 

• GullyRat
    11 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 10:23 AM

Sounds like a task for Santa..

Send request to:

PO Box BMR549

North Pole, Earth

Good luck     :o)

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:31 AM

i think your right with the billing info!

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:51 PM

I've tried everything I could think of, including changing my name to FOR YOU - POUR VOUS to no avail. All other information matches perfectly.

I've also contacted Vanilla Master Cards Customer Service and they've assured me I should have no problems what so ever with this purchase, however I am still waiting on WGT's end for some sort of Customer Service.

Thanks in advance.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:43 PM

If you are using a Gift Card, you will need to call the 1- 800 number on the back and register your zip code/postal code with the card supplier. Use the same zip code that you registered your WGT account with.

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS