Forums

Help › Forums

Quitting

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 29 2009 1:53 PM (5 replies)
  • Albatross33
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 9:55 PM

I feel that players who quit during rounds should be punished. Whether they get points added to their number or have an asterik next to their name at all times if they quit a certain number of times, so you know they quit so you do not have to play with them. I feel that everytime I play with a foursome by the 7th hole it is only me and another player left.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 10:47 PM

I see your point, what gets me is when a player quits before his playing partner finishes his final put.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 12:46 AM

Been on here a million times. Get over it!

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 12:51 AM

I agree blue, who cares  if anyone quit's.  Worry about your game instead of filling the forum with this B.S.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 7:00 AM

Quitting doesn't matter... things come up, computers freeze, ppl don't want to finish the round for whatever reason...

It's not cheating and it doesn't affect your rankings.  Sure, it can be a bit annoying but so what?  As claremoreblue said.. get over it.

If the only reason you play multi-player is to be better than someone else, and you get angry when they leave, you really need to look closely at your own game.  What does it say about you that you are better than me in an on-line golf game?

I can't speak for all, or even most... or even a select few.. but I can tell you that when I play multiplayer I am still playing the course and trying to get to MY personal best.  And to repeat from another note...   "If my best is better than yours, or vice-versa, it only matters that we had fun and maybe shared a laugh or two along the way.  That is what is referred to as a 'good game'.  After all, this is only an on-line game.  If you have to judge your worth by your achievements here, you have much bigger problems than worrying about who quit while you were playing."

• timiler
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 1:53 PM

Its sucks playing one or two holes and some *** quites because he made a bad shot. Especially when it happens two or three times in a row....

RSS