Forums

Help › Forums

Do we need L100 nikes etc ? .....

Tue, Mar 10 2015 6:56 AM (67 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 5:33 AM

Of course they do.  All those people who used the Par 3 XP exploit need to have some fruits for their labor.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 1:11 PM

sarak362336:

DAZZA501:

My thoughts exactly Andy. So many players think this top equipment thats higher than their level will make them shoot better. In all honesty, it doesn't.

Level 90 to get the R11 irons is all you need to be at to compete in this game.

Wonderful words of wisdom, just beggars the question why are you using the level100 Nikes if there is no advantage?

Rather stinks of Animal Farm this - we're all equal ........

Because a friend of mine gifted them to me. We're not all equal. Some lack in ability and class.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 1:52 PM

DAZZA501:
    . We're not all equal. Some lack in ability and class.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt !! :-)))

Reading her status I think we got a misandrist on board ?

Andy ( aka  Mr Orwell )

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:10 PM

I've played the 100 Nike's. There is no advantage over the 97 Nike's. Same. Same. Just for the guy next door trying to keep up with the Joneses. You know the guy; you buy a new Tahoe, he buys an Escalade.

LOL

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:22 PM

She may well be, but it is Dazza's reply that lacks class.

Some things are better left unspoken.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:47 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    but it is Dazza's reply that lacks class.

I thought it was a measured response to an inflammatory post...

Andy ( not really bothered )

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:13 PM

DAZZA501:

My thoughts exactly Andy. So many players think this top equipment thats higher than their level will make them shoot better. In all honesty, it doesn't.

Level 90 to get the R11 irons is all you need to be at to compete in this game.

+1 I loved the R11s once I got past the fear of the meter speed . The only reason that I went to the 97+ Nike irons was for the slower meter . With the R11s I was having a hard time with the free credits keeping 33+ Cally balls stocked . But now I can play with the rock and shoot low 30s .

I think WGT should make everything from level 79 and up for Legends and Tour Legends excluding putters .When I first made Legend I had the upper G20s full set 3 Ping wedges and the Rossa putter . That combination was enough to play well from the tips . Lower tiered players now have more than enough good clubs to play from the shorter tees . That would put a sense of fairness back into the game .

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 10:35 AM

oneeyedjohn:

She may well be, but it is Dazza's reply that lacks class.

Some things are better left unspoken.

If you don't know the whole story then i would suggest you don't comment.

Like you said, some things are better left unspoken.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 11:10 AM

alcaucin:
    Reading her status I think we got a misandrist on board ?

Changed it now...

Hopefully saw the error in her words ?

No difference between the Sexes, ( apart from the obvious )

and Males can throw a ball IRL a bit further etc etc 

Where it matters in the 'Grey matter'....  <-------------  ALL EQUAL ? ( potentially )

Andy

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 11:16 AM

interesting read this ... FWIW , i'm L100 and choose to play L90 gear still ...

RSS