Forums

Help › Forums

Easiest way to earn credits?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 30 2009 9:47 PM (4 replies)
  • prakoski
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 8:20 AM

How can you earn credits without buying them or finishing "in money" in a tourney? For new people to the game, it seems pretty difficult to compete against people who may have much better clubs.

• sfinancing
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 11:35 AM

I'd suggest practice until you are good enough to win credits. At the moment you compete against other newbies.  If you need new clubs, buy em. You can get a set for about $6.

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 4:16 PM

Prakoski: there is no welfare program here! LOL! you must earn the credits to buy clubs or buy them with your credit card!

• DixieWhizzKid
    18 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 8:11 PM

you must earn the credits to buy clubs or buy them with your credit card!

He knows you have to earn credits.The question was HOW do you earn them ? (i would love to know too...) A simple explanation would suffice rather than jumping on a dude accusing him of being a bludger.

Ps - i still laughed & i love you for that.

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 9:47 PM

I think he answered his own question.."how do you earn credits without buying them or finishing "in money" in a tournament? I have a question for the general public..." how do you make money without working or winning the lottery in this country? for those of us new to this nation!! LOL! WHAT???

RSS