Forums

Help › Forums

Advancing Through Tiers?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 28 2010 12:23 AM (2 replies)
  • Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 9:14 PM

Does anyone know the points at which you move to the next tier. I am currently at level 27. amateur 74.6. is it when you reach 100 on the amateur level? Also what is the fastest way to move up a level and does you shot distance increase as you progress or stay the same.

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 12:10 AM
    hes a breakdown... wgt really does want the person to pay money so thats what its based around. if u want to become a pro, tour pro, or master then do not play MATCH play. play anything stroke play and u will increase tiers. however, wgt made a moajor mistake when creating the tiers bc i just saw a level 47 amateur playing match play for credits.... Tos simplify, this entails that this person wants to gain easy credits by teeing off at a closer tee off box. they wud be able to drive some of the greens which makes them unbeatable. u can choose to be this way and trust me u will earn credits... or u can play stroke play to increase levels and play the game properly.
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 12:23 AM

The new level system has complicated things too, but if you play stroke play and keep improving then you will definitely move up.

RSS