Forums

Help › Forums

Compensation

Tue, Dec 7 2010 2:25 AM (55 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 6:15 AM

gsoup:
    a satisfied customer will tell 3 people, a dis-satisfied customer will tell 10

you are right, and if anyone thinks you are wrong, look at all the major department stores refund policy. ALL MAJOR BUSINESS'S UNDERSTAND THE EQUATION THAT YOU CITE, but some of the smaller business's have never figured this out, and that is why THEY ARE STILL SMALL

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 6:17 AM

oneputtdavid:
    Wgt gifting a dozen balls? What kind of drugs are you receiving from the "socialize medical plan" from across the pond?

stupid statement, grow up

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 6:18 AM

SGTBilko:
    2. The meter problem is associated with the flash player and not the game itself.

LOL, you have become the propaganda machine for WGT

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 6:21 AM

lee22sharon:
    society.  both, as it relates to lack of commen sense, and intelligence.  IT IS FREE.  YOU CHOSE TO PLAY!

after reading this thread, this seems to be the only thing that makes sense. I can understand one putt asking for balls.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 6:23 AM

x1524807:

SGTBilko:
    2. The meter problem is associated with the flash player and not the game itself.

LOL, you have become the propaganda machine for WGT

Well X, it is true. Flash player is an external program from WGT. I can play this game in IE and the meter will jerk like a drunk on the dance floor. WGT has issues but the meter is not one of them. I just got through testing IE 9 Beta and it seems better but Chrome Iron....I never have a problem and I play about 90% of my games on a laptop.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:17 AM

Quite the responses, how many of you spent even 1 day running a business.  If you had you would realize customer satisfaction is vital and here it is non-existant.

Yes I've worked quite a bit on my short game, I'd be glad to play you sometime, we can play for all you've got, anytime.

1. You sounds like u work in retail

2. I will take u up on ur offer how much u got

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:27 AM

SGTBilko:
    Well X, it is true.

Ok, sarge, explain this to me

I can have a smooth meter on the first hole, and then on the second hole it jerks me out of the seat, and then by the 5th it is smooth again. Sometimes when you hit the ball, the ball jerks along the green. I have used chrome, opera, internet explorer, and sometimes one is ok and sometimes the other is ok, but on all 3 they have a jerky meter at times

I have a 1 year old sony, loaded, and i use comcast cable, which is the fastest isp that I know of. My cache is clean and I put in the game thing download, and I have tried everything. I can go for 10 days without a jerk, and then all hell breaks loose. The last 2 nights the meter has been off the wall on all browsers, and this morning it is smooth as silk. Sorry sarge, this is a WGT problem, and continue to blame the player is good propaganda, but it is not the solution. Why they do not change the meter is beyond me, but why they allow cheats to continue to cheat is beyond me

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:32 AM

SGTBilko:
    Well X, it is true. Flash player is an external program from WGT. I can play this game in IE and the meter will jerk like a drunk on the dance floor. WGT has issues but the meter is not one of them.

You're positive then there are no ways WGT can optimize the game's CPU and memory usage which will in turn reduce meter issues?

I'm not.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 8:30 AM

andyson:

SGTBilko:
    Well X, it is true. Flash player is an external program from WGT. I can play this game in IE and the meter will jerk like a drunk on the dance floor. WGT has issues but the meter is not one of them.

You're positive then there are no ways WGT can optimize the game's CPU and memory usage which will in turn reduce meter issues?

I'm not.

Yes there are things that they can do but about 90% is computer operations on the other end.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 8:58 AM

SGTBilko:
    Yes there are things that they can do but about 90% is computer operations on the other end.

I have to respectfully disagree Sarge. If a computer far exceeds the stated minimum requirements, as mine does, I should not need to tweak it constantly to get a smooth meter.   Why does having only one WGT browser window help?  Why does pausing at the top of the backswing help?  Why do players clean out their friends list to avoid meter lag?  How come I need to turn off so many game options to get the game to play well on my computer?

The "90% of the problem is my computer" has been bandied about so much its become gospel around here.  IMO its nonsense.  WGT needs to take ownership of the meter problem. It is their problem whether caused by their code, the browser or Flash.

RSS