Forums

Help › Forums

Can I play one full foursome round without people disconnecting?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 6 2010 12:34 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JPrince
    93 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 8:55 AM

Is this possible or just a dream that will never come true?

They tell  you 'GL' in chat, yeah, 'good luck finishing the round with me' is what they mean...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 11:13 AM

I hear you. But the solution is fairly simple: Make friends on WGT who have similar values as you are. Start a club and you shouldn't have people quit on you.

-wgticon

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 12:47 PM

A more 'user friendly' friends list would help with this approach ;)

Creating groups of friends and sub-dividing the master list would be very welcomed, as well as the 'ignore' and 'blocked' features discussed on other threads. These specifically should be incorporated into the forums, game menus, etc.

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 1:10 PM

JPrince:

Is this possible or just a dream that will never come true?

They tell  you 'GL' in chat, yeah, 'good luck finishing the round with me' is what they mean...

I have finished 2 rounds with everyone that started. 2 out of around 25 or 30 is not too good is it?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 1:36 PM

WGTicon:

I hear you. But the solution is fairly simple: Make friends on WGT who have similar values as you are. Start a club and you shouldn't have people quit on you.

-wgticon

that answer is not any good either.  i just had a QUITTER, leave a round, and i visited his profile to make an entry, there is a message from some CC who are responding to this QUITTERS desire to join their CC.  now what??   my 2 cents.

ps: the CC main attraction was as an anti-quitter club!

• ChrisC1977
    31 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 1:52 PM

If I dont know who they are, I usually start round by saying no quit please, and if you do need to leave game, please use menu to disonnect so rest of players are not affected.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 5:56 PM

I just did. Also, none of them were my friends, and 1 was a hack, and we also played on oakmont. It's not impossible.

• kickingyourass
    33 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 10:33 AM

Easy...join a site and play with people that never disconnect. It's called www.wgtlsco.uk

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 12:41 PM

lee22sharon:

that answer is not any good either.  i just had a QUITTER, leave a round, and i visited his profile to make an entry, there is a message from some CC who are responding to this QUITTERS desire to join their CC.  now what??   my 2 cents.

ps: the CC main attraction was as an anti-quitter club!

I doubt they would know about it... until he starts quiting on them. Simple solution dont try to play with random ppl... i stopped trying ages ago.

• henry4434
    51 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 4:40 PM

kickingyourass:

Easy...join a site and play with people that never disconnect. It's called www.wgtlsco.uk

I'm not sure about never disconnect . Trust me , there are quitters everywhere INCLUDING LADDER .

• PAGES
RSS