Forums

Help › Forums

6/25 Product Update - St Andrews Links Now Available

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 1 2009 7:57 AM (29 replies)
  • nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 8:50 AM

do it one go....to sign up...i had probs! (st andrews)

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 9:07 AM

The Old Course at St. Andrews is only available in the Pilsner Tournament and is a closest to the hole challenge.  There is no full 18 hole course available for the Old Course.

If you are having issues with accessing the closest to the hole challenge, please give us more details as to what is happening.  After you enter your country, date of birth and accept the terms and conditions please look for the "PLAY" or " TEE OFF" button.  

Please note you must be of legal alcohol drinking age in your country of residence in order to play this Tournament.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 9:13 AM

Alex did you implement player to player communication?

• MElli22631
    32 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 9:16 AM

Alex - the problem I am having is after entering the country, month, date and year the enter now button is not lit up, only the cancel button works.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 9:26 AM

MeIIi22631 - It sounds like you are trying to enter the tournament from the game main menu screen. If this is the case, please double check that you selected a country, entered the month , day and year completely.  The enter button will only highlight and be selectable if all the information is entered.  If you ware still having troubles, try to enter the tournament from the website tournament page.

thanks and sorry for the difficulties. 

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 9:27 AM

If you go to play page first & then closest to pin comp...it has no where to accept terms & won't show the enter button lit up.  I had to go through the tournament page for that.

• rohdem
    40 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 10:01 AM

I get that WGT is free so I probably shouldn't complain..........and the developer are working hard at adding courses......

but......... its pretty lame to post an announcement saying you will be able to 'play' St Andrews, leaving out the fact that by 'play', they mean hit 9 shots from preset locations, not playing 18 holes of golf.  I could care less about closest to the pin challenges.  Logging in to WGT today was like a kid opening up his gift on christmas morning and it is an ugly ass sweater.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 10:34 AM

Rohdem is right.  Don't be leading us on to think we're getting all 18 of St. Andrew's and giving a link to another site for closest to the pin. Which means nothing to me.

• ToughCool
    70 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 10:45 AM

All I can say is that the 4th hole out of the sand drives me nuts :0

• DustyBalls
    41 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 11:53 AM

In WGT's defense, each and every time they have introduced a new coarse, it has come in the form of a " closest - to - the - pin " contest, excluding Kiawah. I have been a member since Oct. '08 and I am confident WGT will release the St. Andrews full play coarse to us in due time. Enjoy the coarses we do have full access to and be patient, WGT has handled everything else efficiently, we will see St. Andrews soon enough. Thanks WGT, keep up the great work !

RSS