Help › Forums

New player here!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 8 2009 5:06 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • camboy
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:54 AM

Hello from Michigan everyone. Saw WGT tutorials on you tube and followed them here.

Looks like this is right up my alley because an injury has put a sudden stop to my golf game. Can't wait for the tourneys and meeting new golf friends.                                                

Camboy

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 9:17 AM

wel come to wgt

• camboy
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2009 8:24 PM

Thank you. Hope to see you in the tourneys.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2009 8:27 PM

Welcome C. Just please do not complain about the yrdg, or the quitters on here!!! LOL  Also, upgrade your clubs to the tour starter irons, and the R9 driver.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2009 11:05 PM

Welcome Camboy.  Where in Michigan are from?  I'm was born and raised in Jackson.

• camboy
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2009 12:27 PM

After living in Detroit and Flint, I moved back to my hometown of Bay City. We will be moving up to

East Tawas after my wife retires in a few years.

• Vardon
    50 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2009 3:00 PM

Welcome!  If you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask.

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2009 4:39 PM

Hey I need help right now. LOL.

Hey what does that attention getting sound prompt that goes off from time to time?

I dont see where someone is trying to contact me on my profile page.

Anyone?  TIA

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 4:07 PM

That sound, annoying as hell and responsible for choppy swing-meters, is the announcement that one of your friends has either logged on or logged off.

But, hopefully, as of tonight's upgrade, we will have the option to turn that thing off.

• Baldy66
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 1:56 PM

Welcome...I also grew up in Jackson, MI but moved to AZ after college.  I also am new and have tried to set up a couple of games am curious if it is possible to pick the course and play more then 9 holes. 

• PAGES
RSS