Forums

Help › Forums

deleting members

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 18 2010 5:05 AM (9 replies)
  • pricey300
    44 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 9:38 PM

when are WGT going to sort out the removal of players function. It is ridiculous that the X button does not work beside members names

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 4:02 AM

My sympathies.Same same in my club also.Easiest thing is for you to leave and start another club allowing only people who give a damn to join.

Club membership brings a whole new meaning to the word APATHETIC with emphasis on the final 8 letters.

Also it would be nice to have a few actual powers as boss,as opposed to like,NONE.

Ya today,Im feeling pi ssed off,full moon and all...

Lizzie

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 8:56 AM

Hi guys,

What exactly does not work in the country club? I spent a few hours this past  weekend playing in the sandbox with WGTniv, basically kicking him outta my country club to make sure it works.

The issue you maybe having the 'X' button not loading fully? If you guys could try other browsers, it should work. We checked all 3 browsers and several country clubs and it works fine.

-wgticon

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 10:02 AM

Thanks Icon,I will have to wait to try the exxing out of idle members,since the general opinion was to let them stay and weigh us down.You might be able to tell my feelings but hey ho.

The other things about being the head shed,there doesn't seem to be any actual power,like as in awarding prizes outside of the normal 1,2,3 etc,or making anything new happen in the CC.And no way to contact anyone easily like a bulk mail option,instead of the laborious and byzantine way of leaving a message on every wall,or worse,befriending 50 people and trying to message them that way.

My other petty moans are more about lethargy than widget problems though,and I think widget is doing a fine job despite the opinions of some.

Lizziex

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 12:50 PM

Hi Lizzie,

Country clubs are still pretty new and we are always working on ways to improve them. The developers always read forums and specific posts to hear what community likes and dislikes. It may not seem so, but it is true :)

-wgticon

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 1:57 PM

cools!

Well I have nothing but respect for what goes on behind the scenes,I can imagine what a nightmare that job must be.Thanks for taking the time to keep in touch-appreciated muchlie

Lizzie

• pricey300
    44 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 8:40 PM

WGTicon:
    The issue you maybe having the 'X' button not loading fully? If you guys could try other browsers, it should work. We checked all 3 browsers and several country clubs and it works fine.

I have tried on firefox and IE on several different computers. It does not work

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 11:29 PM

I am able to delete pending members using the red x button but not actual members.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 10:02 AM

Here is what I can do:

1. invite me to your club (1 at a time please)

2. make me owner and I will try out the kicking thing.

3. add me as friend and private message me a list of users you'd like to see removed

4. if it will not work for me (since I could kick in many other clubs), then it maybe something club specific.

if that's appropriate, please commend on my wall and invite :)

-icon

• oneklr
    187 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 5:05 AM

Here's a heads up on dropping members.if the red X button doesn't work refresh your browser then try again, it works...tried it yesterday and it worked thx for the help

RSS