Forums

Help › Forums

CC versus CC

Sun, Nov 21 2010 5:36 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 7:39 PM

My club is actively seeking competition with other Country Clubs in inter club tournaments.

We would like to spice things up and energise our club scene,so please,anybody who owns a CC,get in touch and lets get the ball rolling.

Please message me via my wall at any time,several good men(and women) await...

I am Lizzie Rossetti from the Derbyshire Golf and Country Club.

Lizzie

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 7:48 PM

United Nations Club Captian will be in touch...

Thanks

Until then feel free register at our site

www.un-wgt.co.uk

• Millwall1885
    30 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:54 AM

Love to lizzie, but alas, our club has only been active for a few days, and 95% of our players are complete novices. Give us a few weeks to find our feet, and we'll pop over to your clubhouse to give you lot a good shoeing :)

I hope you supply a free bar and running buffet or we ain't coming!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 3:44 AM

Millwall1885:

Love to lizzie, but alas, our club has only been active for a few days, and 95% of our players are complete novices. Give us a few weeks to find our feet, and we'll pop over to your clubhouse to give you lot a good shoeing :)

I hope you supply a free bar and running buffet or we ain't coming!

Thanks for the response,And dont worry about being novices,lots in our club have only been  widgets for a few weeks also.

I particularly like your idea of shoeing.If you could bring with you the Hiltons Ivory satin,size 4(british) for me that would be awesomes.I dont know about the men,but I guess some loafers or somesuch?

Oh and about the bar and buffet,we do of course cater to our opponents in magnanimous fashion but local licencing laws state that the bar can only remain open for one hour after the last  derby player finishes,which means that some of you wont of course,be able to be there....

Keep in touch!!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 3:52 AM

Corndog36:

United Nations Club Captian will be in touch...

Thanks

Until then feel free register at our site

www.un-wgt.co.uk

Many Thanks Corndog!

It appears I already am registered at your site,although I didnt know it lol!

We look forwards to meeting on the fairways,possibly even the greens in regulation...

Thats a spanking good site by the way.

Lizzie

• Iceats
    346 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 4:14 AM

Greatwhitedale - In your attempt to be funny you will upset many people on WGT who lost family members due to this individual - you are in bad taste and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing this.

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 4:35 AM

Hi

Lizzie  just seen that, Ive droppd our Club Captain a PM his name ACESMAN6, feel free to add him he'll also be in comm's very soon.

Thanks for the Complements

Take Care

Corndog 

U.N.C.C

Admin Team

• corace
    276 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 7:00 PM

Lizzie, We at Eagles Club Golf Assoc. are always interrested in CC Matches. As of now we have about 50 members that play on our CC Match Team. I will shoot you a friends invite, and we will get something worked out.

corace/Clark ECGA Team Tournament Director

• overshot
    666 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 8:05 PM

Just in the middle of going through the ropes of 1`st cc vs cc at the moment Lizzie and when it`s over i`l give you a shout babe ...my country club is Paradise Palms Country Club 

kind regards

David

• ChrisC1977
    31 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 8:28 PM

I sent you a friends request as our club is interested in doing this..I am the point person in our club for outside tourneys.  Look forward to hearing from you.  Any other clubs interested?  Send me a friends request/msg. Thanks!

• PAGES
RSS