Help › Forums

theif

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gameboy18
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:23 AM

there is a guy named xxxxxxxxxxx (amateur)...92 who play with rapute's and drive 350

not fare please be aware of that kind of profiteer

---name removed per rules---

-wgticon

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:33 AM

gameboy18:

there is a guy named ******** ** (amateur)...92 who play with rapute's and drive 350

not fare please be aware of that kind of profiteer

First suggestion would not be to call players out in the forums, but rather send your concerns to members@worldgolftour.com

There are many players like this.  It is more then likely a 2nd account.  I would suggest maybe only playing for credits with people you know or that you search the players match play record before you proceeed to play them!  

MATCHPLAY

VS. Hack 1 - 0
    VS. Amateur 10 - 0
    VS. Pro 8 - 0
    VS. Tour Pro 32 - 4
    VS. Master 32 - 4
    VS. Tour Master 21 - 15
    VS. Legend 6 - 4
    Current Month Match Play Points 417
    Looking at this players record I probably would not play him considering the tee advantage and that he has a 60% winning record against legends!
    Cheers

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:37 AM

I reported this player with proof of his other account to WGT weeks ago.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:52 AM

Please do not use the forums to point out players. utilize the email address members@worldgolftour.com for this.

I hate to be a spell check nazi but thief is so obvious....

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:22 AM

b0geybuster:
    First suggestion would not be to call players out in the forums, but rather send your concerns to members@worldgolftour.com

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME, BEEN THEIR, DONE THAT, NO RESPONSE

You might as well ask them to fix the meter, or stop quitting, and you would have a better chance. THEY REFUSE TO CLEAN UP THEIR DIRTY HOUSE

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:54 AM

x1524807:

b0geybuster:

You might as well ask them to fix the meter, or stop quitting, and you would have a better chance. THEY REFUSE TO CLEAN UP THEIR DIRTY HOUSE

Funny, I guess it might be how you ask. Screaming never helps...I have reported 3 people and they were removed within a week. Weird, I guess it might be the approach and data I provided, but I could be wrong on that.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 7:37 AM

SGTBilko:
    Funny, I guess it might be how you ask. Screaming never helps...I have reported 3 people and they were removed within a week. Weird, I guess it might be the approach and data I provided, but I could be wrong on that.

not that I question your integrity, but would be interested in knowing the 3 that you got barred. The one I reported has been a member for 2 years, 90 average, has a 85% win record in match, has beat them all. ams, pro and masters. Shows a 62 in tournament, but still maintains his 90 avg. That is why I doubt your claim of 3 members you have removed. Please message  me the 3 names, and I will apologize to you.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 7:59 AM

Obviously if you wrote it you do................I do not air laundry or point out names. While WGT is not quick to answer they do. That was my point. I personally do not think it is fair to point out names on a public forum that was my point.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:19 AM

xw/many#'s...you appear to be a very bright and intelligent person. However, sometimes your "direct and demanding" approach to situations or solutions may alienate the response you seek.....IMHO  I too have that trait. (good or bad)

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:36 AM

oneputtdavid:

xw/many#'s...you appear to be a very bright and intelligent person. However, sometimes your "direct and demanding" approach to situations or solutions may alienate the response you seek.....IMHO  I too have that trait. (good or bad)

david stop being a skirt and just play lol they will fix it in their own time...

• PAGES
RSS