Forums

Help › Forums

latest update ridiculous

Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:49 PM (120 replies)
  • mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 9:42 AM

The new "UPDATES" are RIDICULOUS & USELESS!!!  When is WGT gonna fix  the PROBLEMS it  faces NOW instead of ADDING MORE to the table??? ie; 90 second timer (expires in 15- 20 seconds) after a replay mainly*  I have reported it many times  but like ALWAYS WGT DOES NOTHING!  They did not respond  , they didnt say they would look into it , NOTHING! I honestly would of felt better if they sent me back  a msg that said to F@#$ OFF!! lmao!  OK Back to the "UPDATES"  Now WGT wants all its players ON STEROIDS ! LMAO or whatever those stupid drinks are!!! lmao Give me a break WGT!!  FIX THE CURRENT "BUGS" FIRST!!! THEN ADD MORE "BUGS" LATER  BUT FIX EM WHEN PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT EM!!!  WHY DO U HAVE THE "SUBMIT BUG" OPTION IF U DONT DO JACK????

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:34 AM

cyl6:

BriRock:
    Would love to hear whether or not those new legend balls are just as worthless...one of you legend with a bazillion credits go buy them and the new driver and give us some feedback.

I actually tried the GI2-SD2 or whatever they are called. I thought there was some slowdown in the meter, but it wasn't a huge difference (as I thought it might be).  For example, it didn't quite bring the i15 irons to the level of the G10's.

Also, I hit a few "ding" shots into the wind, no spin, and they seemed to be shorter than the regular GI-SD's. Again, no spin (and the spin rating was the same anyway), so it was confusing to me.

C

Weird C, thought it brought it down to about the old gi ball + g10s speed. Well, @ work here anyway, switch hands when I go home, lol. So we'll see what it brings then. So far I would definitely give the combo of legend gi2 + i15s a thumbs up ;).

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:48 AM

Oh good, a new R9 driver at Level 80.  I ought to be there by February.  I can't hit my old R9 worth a snot and they offer one I can hit 5 yards deeper into the fescue.  Outstanding!  Thank you WGT.

But I'll wait for a 278 G10 or even better a 275 Rapture that I can hit....maybe.

I won't be buying any of your Halloween Special balls either.  Really, how creative is that magenta vapor trail?

At least you didn't jack the price up over the other orange ball.

This next ball I would have bought.  If it screamed when you hit it, moaned when you putt it, and gave a haunting laugh when it found the bottom of the cup.

yep, it would be worth spending my SS money on that.

But I half expected a new avatar as well.  You still got a couple of days to whip up something like this.

I woulda bought that!

Maybe next time?

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:53 AM

I like Boo!Wear;  Definitely add spice to the golf round.

• DiscGolfAddict
    129 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:54 AM

andyson:

Oh good, a new R9 driver at Level 80.  I ought to be there by February.  I can't hit my old R9 worth a snot and they offer one I can hit 5 yards deeper into the fescue.  Outstanding!  Thank you WGT.

But I'll wait for a 278 G10 or even better a 275 Rapture that I can hit....maybe.

I won't be buying any of your Halloween Special balls either.  Really, how creative is that magenta vapor trail?

At least you didn't jack the price up over the other orange ball.

This next ball I would have bought.  If it screamed when you hit it, moaned when you putt it, and gave a haunting laugh when it found the bottom of the cup.

yep, it would be worth spending my SS money on that.

But I half expected a new avatar as well.  You still got a couple of days to whip up something like this.

I woulda bought that!

Maybe next time?

DUDE !!!  That is friggin awesome.....its obvious you have some talents and brains.... I just figured it out.....The WHOLE problom is....WGT has more talent and brains in the players rather than the employees...maybe they should hire you andy!

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:11 AM

oneputtdavid:

quote=cyl6..." For example, it didn't quite bring the i15 irons to the level of the G10's".

Confused with this comparison. Are you saying i15s are not the top of the line iron set? I realize the swing meter is faster w/i15s. I up-graded my G10 pro to G10 master's and I really like-um. Didn't want to "relearn" faster swing speed w/i15s lol. 

I know you have the i15s in your bag, do you use the G10s also? 

Always interested to hear top players insights.  David

David,

He was speaking about the meter speed not club performance.

Andy,

Another masterpiece.  Keep em coming!

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:18 AM

I dont know about you guys, but nothing says Halloween to me like the color magenta.  Why not just an orange vapor trail?  Or instead when you hit it the ball turns into a witch on a broom flying through the air, then becomes a ball again when it lands.

Come on WGT, if you are gonna come up with stuff like this in the last update at least do it right.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:37 AM

SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH I'm speechless with the new UPDATES, well one good thing came of this. Me being speechless, congrats WGT at least you made a few people happy today. JB

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:40 AM

Jeez, you guys are crushing the spirit of the poor programmer that is so proud of the accomplishment. Bet they won't wear their costumes Sunday now and are calling us a bunch of ungrateful customers for the effort.  :-D

• blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:40 AM

Sorry to say, but with the new Hallowe'en balls, I'm now firmly convinced that the demographics at WGT are changing / have changed, and "serious" casual players like myself will be replaced by the highly sought after 18-25 male age group.

Sad indictment of a once exceptional game.

RSS