Help › Forums

Statement from ANCC owner

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 6 2014 12:57 PM (163 replies)
  • RyjaTybas
    5,148 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 3:09 PM

What a fiasco.

As a CC owner - with no loop-holers (hopefully - but I couldn't swear on it) - this sparkling new Event suddenly crops up for no rhyme or reason - with no explanation from the Ostrich-Brains.

A real downer for CC owners  - as any of their members could sign up for this monstrosity, it seems, - and no-one had any power to stop it....

And we wait patiently for the Ostrich to sing.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 3:19 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol, sorry Mags/ Daz / Konrad  et al,  they came at me mob handed !!! :)))

Edit :-   your right Dave / Baby Woodentop ( 1min  8secs  -- >),

Mensa should be informed, such puerile nonsense is unforgivable.

Andy

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 3:50 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't get it.

:)))

• thunder6255
    369 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 4:16 PM

DaveDwingdale:

^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't get it.

:)))

It's an attempted slap in the face that missed completely.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 4:28 PM

Woodentop / Clearly written instructions / Mensa 

That is too funny !

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 4:58 PM

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 6:27 PM

mbcarp99:

ISH47:
    Let it go.

I agree it's time to let it go, some well known clubs have been tarnished here but ultimately WGT are to blame for a poorly implemented idea, which could have been good with a little more thought. 

The whole quote hits the nail on the head, but the 1rst one in bold, tells it all.  All this ruckus about people exploiting a bug, when probably 50% or more of the negative posters were the very same ones who exploited that old practice round bug, to jet line up levels to buy better equipment. The whole thing was a complete farce, brought on by another round of WGT Beta at its best.

" Hey, let's find a way to sell tons of passes, double everyone's ball usage, and then create a bug to cause a riot."  WGT dumb as a fox I say.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 6:56 PM

cdefghi:
    All this ruckus about people exploiting a bug, when probably 50% or more of the negative posters were the very same ones who exploited that old practice round bug, to jet line up levels to buy better equipment. The whole thing was a complete farce, brought on by another round of WGT Beta at its best.

So upping a level quick when it was available for the short period mos new about it is therefore comparable.  Plenty threads back then would show you would be in a tiny minority comparing the two.....Ridiculous comparison.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 6:58 PM

Jimbog1964:

cdefghi:
    All this ruckus about people exploiting a bug, when probably 50% or more of the negative posters were the very same ones who exploited that old practice round bug, to jet line up levels to buy better equipment. The whole thing was a complete farce, brought on by another round of WGT Beta at its best.

So upping a level quick when it was available for the short period mos new about it is therefore comparable.  Plenty threads back then would show you would be in a tiny minority comparing the two.....Ridiculous comparison.

cricketts

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 7:00 PM

cdefghi:
    cricketts

Agreed, it was a very silly comparison, and unduly insulting to people held in very high regard still who were openly discussing it whilst doing it.  Two have no comparison but you are entitled to your opinion as minorities get to post with their opinions silly or not.

EDIT: agree it had to be shut as would have ended up with L100 hacks been here a week, but L95 jumping to L96 type stuff a week or three early to spend on a putter I doubt even WGT gave a crap about.

RSS