UEL Tour: Fall 2014 edition

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 8 2015 7:37 AM (111 replies)
  • Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 11:53 AM

ColumbusStorm:
    LOLserver:
    WGT has Oak AGAIN for the weekly UEL single.

I'll bet WGT intended the course to be St.Andrews since the EL 18 hole single tourney is on StA. Probably just a keypunch error.

Ironic that this happens the very first 2 weeks of a new Tour, when there's been good variety in the courses for months...

Thanks for pitching in on replies, folks. I've been completely snowed under with volunteer projects for my kids' school and will be for most of the week.

I am aware of some problems with the spreadsheet, and will fix those as soon as I can. I just need to update formulas for the new series, as it's a copy of the Spring Tour and it's still trying to reference old data that I've scrubbed.

And just because we can't say it often enough... just play the weekly UEL single-play tourney, and you will automatically be a part of the Tour standings!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 8:27 AM

Might try again this year C...

Always got moderated tho, so don't then play WGT.

( should be L100 + by now )

3 months last year...7 months this,( must be a February thing )

Better learn to be a tad more circumspect to stand a hope ? :))

Pity you didn't run the Clash thing C......

( be less forum pages to trawl through :)) )

Good Luck all..............

Andy

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 8:54 AM

Sorry I missed week 1 Corwyn....back in now though ;)

=bk=

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 6:44 PM

sucked week 1, got really hot in week 2, lets hope i can keep this up :)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 9:15 AM

Corwyn:
    I am aware of some problems with the spreadsheet, and will fix those as soon as I can.

Spreadsheet is now fixed... but still awaiting prize distribution for wk41 tourney.

BTW: Inspired by the wonderful Italians and their great Country Club Grand Prix, I'm going to try and add a Country Club standings tab to track each club's success in these tourneys. If I can get it to work, perhaps we can have a tourney based on teams from top 4 cc's performance over the best or last 9 weeks of this Tour?

• thunder6255
    369 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 12:30 PM

very nice of you to devote your time to this, great job!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 1:01 AM

Corwyn:
    I'm going to try and add a Country Club standings tab to track each club's success in these tourneys.

Just been looking through UEL standings over last few comps, RGs etc to familiarize myself again with the players and......

Damn..One hell of an UEL team the W Tees can field..............not a bad line up in even play either :-)))

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 2:39 PM

Week 43 was sadly not very good too me :( I did record it tho. I really dont sound too happy so don't expect much

http://www.twitch.tv/devonrenouf/b/580172947

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 6:50 PM

just had to share the card with you guys lol - typical game for me, either a good f9 or good b9 followed by just simply wtf stuff on the other 9.  thought i had a good one going with the f9, then got to the water hole - had 205 to the hole with 4-6 headwind, hit 205 fbs with my burners and it just made the rough in front of the green. was a big red box with massive uphill lie so i hit 50y flat - it actually went backwards over my head into the water. had 4th shot from the same spot so i punched it 62y - went wayyy right into an orange box area, pitched out to 1ft and got a triple.

the rest of the b9 was just bogus lol

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 4:04 AM

Wontonamo:

just had to share the card with you guys lol - typical game for me, either a good f9 or good b9 followed by just simply wtf stuff on the other 9.  thought i had a good one going with the f9, then got to the water hole - had 205 to the hole with 4-6 headwind, hit 205 fbs with my burners and it just made the rough in front of the green. was a big red box with massive uphill lie so i hit 50y flat - it actually went backwards over my head into the water. had 4th shot from the same spot so i punched it 62y - went wayyy right into an orange box area, pitched out to 1ft and got a triple.

the rest of the b9 was just bogus lol

Still better than me, i hit a tree on 12 off the tee ended up with a silly double and just could not read one putt right barely.

RSS