Forums

Help › Forums

Skill Challenge Game

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 16 2009 7:08 PM (5 replies)
  • ShotmakerNow
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 6:21 PM

Hi, my name is joseph and I am new to this game.  In the skills game, I have been shooting scores of 21.00; 25.68, 34.00.  The problem is that these scores are not posting.  When I check my status they have me at #2205 on the leaderboard.  Are previous scores to be deleted someway.  In one of my last games I had the 21.00 and the system added everything in to my other skill challenge games.  If the above fails to make sense in the explanation then you will have a good idea where I am.  Any help or suggestions would be a great blessing.  Thank you.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 7:02 PM

Hi Joseph.. and welcome!

Question.. cause I am a bit unclear.. you are shooting 21.00 for one hole?  or one round?  Did you include any penalties for mishits?  (Rough, Fairway, Bunker, Water?)

As i understand it, your total score for the round, include penalties stays on the leaderboard, even if you beat it later...  but I could be wrong.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 7:19 PM

Welcome joseph, I was a little confused also as to what scores you are actually talking about.Even though a

21.00, 25.68 or a 34.00 is possible It is probably your score for an individual hole. Make sure you play all 9 holes.

Most closest to hole the hole tournaments are random drawings so you are automatically entered in a tournament upon your 9 hole completion. There are

also FAQ's link on the home page. G L   fuzzygazz

• coach0429
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 3:02 PM

YEA What score do you need to get out of the HACK label in the skills challenge!!! They need to make this game easier to chip and putt because the guy cant do it

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 7:06 PM

I suspect the 24.00, 25.68, & 34.00 are ft from hole.  No prizes unless the round is finished when it is the total that counts.

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 7:08 PM

coach0429:

YEA What score do you need to get out of the HACK label in the skills challenge!!! They need to make this game easier to chip and putt because the guy cant do it

you need to play stroke play to graduate to amateur or above.

RSS