Forums

Help › Forums

1000th round

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 17 2010 7:51 PM (1 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2010 6:52 PM

I just finished my 1000th round. I was thinking that I had been on here about 9 or 10 months but when I checked my profile when I won the Platinum round and round award I noticed that I am exactly 1 week away from my first anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has been almost a year. It has been at times a frustrating experience because I don't like to play poorly and I do a lot. but mostly it has been a great time playing a very good golf game,even when I do play poorly..I have learned a lot about the nuances of the game from reading the posts of some of the best players on here. And Niv's great putting guide and iconian's great chipping and pitching guide. Later tonight I will start toward my 2000th round. Maybe by the time I reach that milestone I will be playing well all the time. I especially want to thank Jim ,Coaster and SP Whether they know it or not they more than any other on here inspire me to keep at it and continue to strive to play my best.

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2010 7:51 PM

Congrats on your milestone round!!  I feel your pain in that it can frustrating at times but the highs on WGT far outweigh the lows IMHO. Even with the recent changes which some hate I feel that the challenge is greater so the reward of a good round is that much sweeter!  Happy hitting BTB and good luck towards #2000!!                        Rock

RSS