Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:09 PM

It's exact the opposite:

4pm (EST) Canada...............10pm (GMT+1) Italy

Carlo

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:23 PM

Gr8 match Glad and Dem

Congratulation Aphrodite team you are the champion of the GRAND PRIX.

How said Alberto we'll wait bronze match for assign awards.

Also very very compliment Wooden Tee.

bye

Carlo

• roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:47 PM

pierolitfiba:

It's exact the opposite:

4pm (EST) Canada...............10pm (GMT+1) Italy

Carlo

ok back to the drawing board, i am available from 2pm until 6am(sunday) my time tomorrow, so that would be 8pm until 12pm(sunday) your time

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:56 PM
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 4:19 PM

Very UL Gladdo mate,

Just to say , WoodenTee were very well represented here , great tournament guys.

WoodenTee, gentlemen to the end, Very well done Aphrodite.

Makes me soooooooooo proud to belong to  fantastic cc, well done Daz for putting this great cc together.

However this time, Aphrodite deserve all the accolade

CONGRATULATIONS APHRODITE !!!!!!

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 4:26 PM

Mushy01:

Very UL Gladdo mate,

Just to say , WoodenTee were very well represented here , great tournament guys.

WoodenTee, gentlemen to the end, Very well done Aphrodite.

Makes me soooooooooo proud to belong to  fantastic cc, well done Daz for putting this great cc together.

However this time, Aphrodite deserve all the accolade

CONGRATULATIONS APHRODITE !!!!!!

Well put Mushy. +1

• why9
    907 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 4:36 PM

Congratulations  team Aphrodite  most impressive victory  in a wonderfully  ran competition . 

I very much enjoyed following this from the start . extremely well done by everyone that has played and the organizers aswell .

(*¿*),lll 

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 4:49 PM

AlbertoBQ:
    If you want to play the Alternate just "for sport sake" please do, but you actually do not need to play it at this point.
    yes of course we want to see this to the end and play the alt shot which should be just as exciting as the MP and Blitz

an exceptionally well played tourney by all 4 of the finalist, especially Wooden Tee who played super the entire tournament .... looked like the team to beat right from the start and kept it going the entire time

a big congrats to Alberto and Carlo for a well thought out contest which was one of the best i have been a part of

and to the Aphrodite team and captains.....WOW so cool! well done all and carry on  :)

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 4:50 PM

Congratulations to Capt. Becky and her Aphrodite team on becoming the first Grand Prix Champions! 

Also  a big shout to Wooden Tee and Dazza for putting up a yeoman's fight in the finale. 

Furthermore would be remiss not to mention the organizers ABQ and Carlo in setting the standard for all Community run CC events to be judges against. 

Lastly,  Would like to thank all the participants who took part in this long grueling comp and made it all the more fun to participate in and to watch from afar.

CHeers~GD~

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 5:15 PM

Congratulations to Carlo and Alberto also the team behind the scenes , another amazing competition comes to an end and 6 months of hard work culminated in a great final.

Congrats to the Winners and all teams that played.

Stu

RSS