Version Number Changed... Again

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:53 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 10:17 PM

Kaslo:

And again it's now .24 and WGT has been messing with stuff again although they will deny it. Why don't you implement some of the changes you promised? Why don't you communicate with your members? 

I wonder why the silence if these edits are supposed to minor adjustments?

Warren

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 11:02 PM

Tresclub:

I wonder why the silence if these edits are supposed to minor adjustments?

Warren

Perhaps the silence is because the adjustments are minor. What do you expect to be told about changes that are transparent to players? Just curious.

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 5:20 AM

Developers have reason to keep some things private.  I don't need to know every time they clear the cache or any other maintenance issue.  For business in general they don't want to give any competitors a heads up on every change.  I for one am okay with that.  What I would ask is, "When game play is changed that we would be notified. "

Many people have believe green speeds change every day.  Not happening, what I have found that green speeds are different based on the course you play and the speed stated.  The version number is changing more now because the number of people working for WGT allows for them to make updates.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 4:00 PM

ThreeSpot:

Perhaps the silence is because the adjustments are minor. What do you expect to be told about changes that are transparent to players? Just curious.

Yes, that would be nice, not to mention good PR.

Warren

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 12:39 PM

thunderbird:

Developers have reason to keep some things private.  I don't need to know every time they clear the cache or any other maintenance issue.  For business in general they don't want to give any competitors a heads up on every change.  I for one am okay with that.  What I would ask is, "When game play is changed that we would be notified. "

Many people have believe green speeds change every day.  Not happening, what I have found that green speeds are different based on the course you play and the speed stated.  The version number is changing more now because the number of people working for WGT allows for them to make updates.

Sorry I have to disagree TB. WGT most definitely messed with the greens over the last couple of patches and is continually make changes that affect the game without any notification to it's members. 

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:53 AM

claremoreblue:

Respond, what are you thinking. Everything is a secret with them :)

They speak no English here.

We are watching you...........all of you! Move along people there is nothing going on here....these are not the droids you are looking for!

• PAGES
RSS