Forums

Help › Forums

Cleaning up the awards and stats views

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 14 2010 7:58 PM (0 replies)
  • gurevich
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 7:58 PM

I bet these topics have been covered ad nauseum, but I can't seem to find a consolidated list of the little irky issues with the awards views.  Here are my peeves.

1)  On my stats page is says I have taken 3600 putts, but on the awards pages only ~460.  Is this because this awards page only started tracking putts recently?  If so, can my previous putts be grandfathered in, like what happened with the Green Thumb award?  This also applies to the Straight Shooter award and the Long/Short Haul awards.

2) On the awards page, I am only credited with a Tin Day at the Beach 18, although the number of shots hit from the sand is 6.  This just seems like an oops.

3)  Some awards say "Total Hit the Flagstick" while others say Tin such-and-such, or Bronze such-and-such.  This should be standardized to not have the award level as part of the name until an award is won, and then to have the current level as part of the name.

4)  The awards window does not always open properly in Google Chrome - it sometimes opens shrunken in a partial window.  My browser version is 6.0.472.63.

5)  Showing the top 10 awards as part of the Profile Card inside the game is a bit hokey, especially since it shows a random, always changing, top-10, and they tend to all look alike anyway.  I'd rather see the number of total awards a player has won.

That's it for now.  I have other ideas in this area.  Let me know if this has been constructive or just a waste of words.  Thanks!

RSS