Forums

Help › Forums

it's bull c***

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:17 PM (7 replies)
  • SebbyBebby
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 9:35 AM

IT LAGS AND JITTERS EVERYTIME EVEN DURING THE SWING!!!

I CAN'T PLAY LIKE THAT!!! IT LAGS AND JITTERS EVEN AS THE GREEN BAR WAS MOVING, MAKING ME MISS OR THERE'S A LAG SLOW RESPONSE OF UP TO HALF AN HOUR TO THE BLOODY DAMNED SHOT!

WHAT IS THIS??!

BAD ENOUGH NO ONE REPLIED ME ABOUT MY REQUEST FOR THE $30 THAT THE "BUY CREDIT" SYSTEM/PAGE ATE UP (IT HAD THE MIND TO CHANGE MY SELECTION TO $50 INSTEAD OF $20 THAT I SELECTED).

THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL! IT'S DRAGGING OUT UNPROFESSIONAL RESPONSE FROM ME TOO, IN THIS FORM!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 12:30 PM

If you have a PC running IE, try this...

Make sure you have Flash 10.? installed...latest version, free DL from Adobe...

Search the internet for "Game Booster" and download, run it, take appriate actions when prompted...beileve I'me using 2.0 Beta..

Seach and find "latency fix", DL and run it...(this really helped me just for stopping the swing when clicked)

Again, assuming you're running Flash w/IE...

Do Cntrl-ALt-Delete and bring up your task manager, find and highlight your Flash player, right click on it

Go towards the botton click on Affinity...uncheck all processors, and click on "CPU 0"

Note, before you actually take a swing after starting a round, recheck your Affinity setting, a lot of times my reverts back to previous state.

I've been doing just as I decribed for the past 6 days, and it's become a much, much more enjoyable game.

Good luck.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 8:51 PM

Never play with other programs running and don't let your computer get overly warm.  For me, when the weather is hot, the game is almost impossible.  In the game Options, turning off anything you don't need and using a lower flash setting might help.  

Joey 

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 10:24 PM
    You may have more luck if you turn off caps lock
  • Wayno_1
    397 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 11:40 AM

overthetop2:

Now that's funny......lol

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:03 PM

Wayno_1:

overthetop2:

Now that's funny......lol

To counter the caps lock button problem, my friend Medford Mel made up a little program that when you hit the caps lock key (accidently - assumed)  an assortment of YancyCan quotes play. Also when its running, my head appears in the bottom right corner of windows screen.

Yes, it is a Billy Mays Caps Lock program knock-off. The feller who done made that gets the creditables here.

Happy to send it to anyone.

• SebbyBebby
    7 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:06 PM
    little did your smarty pants remark know, it actually worked *coughs* To the others: thank you, it helped a bit on the interface and performance issue. The money bit, something was done, but not to the desired effect (I was told the $30 was refunded yet on the statement, I saw two details today one of another $50 taken out and then another $50 back in, in other words, the $30 was never refunded at all) and my WGT credit got deducted, meaning I had just became a philanthropist. CAPS LOCK: ON?
  • SebbyBebby
    7 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:17 PM

Thanks for the tips, MBaggese..

Yes, I have Flash 10 installed. I don't use IE at all, only Firefox. The newer versions has the plugin-container.exe process running and I think that could be the root of the problem.

RSS