Forums

Help › Forums

Awards and tournaments

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 4 2009 10:59 AM (3 replies)
  • Pressto
    56 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 6:29 AM

I have some awards and 50 cent I earned in tournaments, but I have no idea how.

Some explanation of these awards and how I earned 10 or 15 cents in some of these would be helpful.

Maybe after a tournament you could post the info in some way that I when can click on my profile I can see how my final standing and awards where.

I also have no idea on what these awards from the closest to the hole or other tournaments are suppose to mean, because in the FAQ that is not explained.

You can click on each individual tourneyment and find our final standings, but this really tells you nothing about the awards or payouts. Maybe a break down in leaderboard that has the different levels for awards and payouts could be down after it is finish.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 6:41 AM

Pressto,

If you click on the "Account" button over "Play Now" and then select "Transaction History" at the top left of the screen.  This will show you what you earned and from what events.  I hope this is what you were looking for.

Lee

• Pressto
    56 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 8:07 AM

That answers part of it, but right now I would have to navigate to the transaction list, then go look up each tournament, but it still does not explain the awards for it.

I was hoping maybe for a feature like they have on the PGA website for players.

As an example: http://www.pgatour.com/players/r/?/01/05/85/results

It list the date, event, POS, score, and money earned all on one nice and easy to read page and for the WGT maybe they could add an award column.

For the final tournament results maybe the can do something like this also:

http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/r016/results.html were they include the money payouts and awards in it.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 10:59 AM

Hi Pressto, we agree that this information is too hard to find currently. We are working a new feature that would make it easy to see.

RSS