Help › Forums

Aotearoa Country Club wants New Members

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 29 2010 7:21 AM (0 replies)
  • saja1970
    160 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 7:21 AM

THE CLUB OF THE LONG WHITE BUNKER

TROPHIES AND PRIZES TO GET YOUR HANDS ON!!

Aotearoa Country Club, is open to all members of WGT, and is all about having fun and meeting new people.

If you are a Pro, Amatuer or even a Hack, it doesn't matter to us here at Aotearoa Country Club. Where here to learn from you, & visa versa,

We currently have 10 members, and most compete in the tourneys, we a definatley looking to increase numbers, so that there is more competition for our members. 

We are looking for players of all levels, but players that are not into constantly withdrawing from the tournaments, I new rule will evict players that do so on a regular basis.

Our tournaments start every few days, and all tournament results will be posted in the forums, so that we all can view them. Also as and added bonus you can,( if you save you best and worst replays), can upload them to the corresponding thread. As long as it has been titled correctly with the following details - 

1. Tournament Name

2. Course

3. Hole Number and Par, I.E Par 5

4.  Also Date Played

We are looking for serious members who want to have fun, have have the spirit of fair play and would like to meet new players on WGT.

We here, at Aotearoa Country Club will do the best we can to make your experience a great one.

If you would like to join just reply to this post and I'll get back to you as soon as possible with an invite.

Thank you and happy golfing.

Saja1970

Aotearoa Country Club Founder

RSS