Help › Forums

load time

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 6 2008 3:02 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • coolbluedavid
    34 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2008 9:07 AM

great lay out..trouble with swing meter &load time keep getting load error..is it my computer??.have window xp with shockwave......wait so long just cut off the game.......

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2008 12:03 PM

Do you meet our minimum system requirements?

• Flash version 9 or newer
    • DSL-speed internet connection or faster
    • 2GHz processor or faster
    • 2GB RAM or higher
    • 1024 x 768 screen resolution, preferably 1280 x 800 or higher
  • jeskri
    3 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2008 6:54 PM

Hi Alex,

I love this game and am improving my score each time I am able to play.  I have checked and confirmed that I exceed the minimun requirements, yet I continue to freeze and am forced to forfiet. Or, I will recieve an error message at 97% on loading.  What else could I check for?  some days I am not able to get on at all.  I am not playing well enough to enter tournaments, but look out guys, I will get there.  I enjoy reading the posts in the forums and would like to add my opinion concerning the issue of penalizing players who forfiet during Ranked Stroke play.  Why should I be penalized because I must forfeit due to freezing?  It all averages out in the long run.  One more thing, don't forget about us ladies,  LOL.  Women's Tees and Tournaments.   Keep up the good work and improvements, this is loads of fun and a great time killer.   Thanks Julie

• stagedive
    5 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2008 8:00 AM

The site can't handle the traffic.  I am on a new laptop with virtually unlimited band width and can't complete a round.  Home screen won't even load correctly.  It's a shame because the site worked great a week ago.

• Enzo
    15 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2008 8:07 AM

Stage are you still having the issue?

• stagedive
    5 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2008 8:38 AM

Yes. It just froze mid putt.

• construction
    4 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2008 9:55 AM

I meet all the requirements and it still locks up after the first shot. EVERYTIME!

• jlubez
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2008 10:43 AM

I am trying to play on the same laptop that I played on a couple of days ago, but I am getting a message about turning off pop-blocker in order to play.  When I click "Play Now", the pop-up opens but just sits idle with the WGT beta logo.

I tried adding http://www.wgt.com to the list of allowable sites, but it still sits idle.

Any ideas?

• ajdomi
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2008 11:17 AM

I keep getting the turn off pop up blocker message as well.  I have been playing this game for a few months and it seems to have become unstable. (yes I know it is beta).  I am having the game also freeze in Mid put as well, then I get an unexpected error message on screen.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2008 1:57 PM

Hi everyone, we are in the middle of an update that started last night, so you may experience some glitches. Please bear with us as we should be done soon, and thanks for your patience.

• PAGES
RSS