Forums

Help › Forums

Maybe Trade-ins PLEASEEE

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 3 2009 5:33 AM (6 replies)
  • buckeyes4life
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2009 5:21 PM

I got the pings a while ago and now the TaylorMade clubs are out and they are the same price as the pings but in my opinion are better than the pings.  I dont want to pay again for  TaylorMades becuase if you start coming out with new clubs this will probably happen everytime where the new clubs are better and close price.  I suggest that we should be able to trade out clubs back in for credits.  That would be awesome.  Please a WGT worker respond to this.

Thanks

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 12:13 AM

agreed!

• OSMERCHICKS
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 10:41 AM

+ 1

YES

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 12:40 PM

You do understand that if WGT makes no money we have no golf. How many hours you spent playing for free? And you expect WGT to provide refunds for a free game?

• buckeyes4life
    12 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 5:54 PM

Im sure lots of people pay for tournaments.

• Pressto
    56 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 7:18 PM

I would like to see a 1/2 credit or something like that for old clubs if you upgrade.

• monkeyass
    31 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2009 5:33 AM

Any credit would be appreciated.  We are paying to play a beta game, while getting to deal with bugs, updates, downtimes and such.  So a 25-50% credit for upgrading the same type of club then it would be much appreciated.  I have the Taylormades but I'm sure something better will come out.  So getting a discount on new clubs if you have the old ones all ready would be welcomed!

RSS