Forums

Help › Forums

Business Model Like Politics..Lahhh, Lahhh, Lahhh

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 22 2010 3:38 AM (9 replies)
  • Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:40 PM

The silence is almost deafening on their end. Reminds me of the town hall meetings this past summer.

Congress: Just pass the bill they will love it. 

WGT: Shhh, just ignore them and they will shut up!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:53 PM

Sargenjd01:

The silence is almost deafening on their end. Reminds me of the town hall meetings this past summer.

Congress: Just pass the bill the will love it. 

WGT: Shhh, just ignore them and they will shut up!

Do you think it is? LOL...You must bear in mind the game comes from Frisco minds...whoops...sorry, San Francisco...they hate "Frisco". Which is why I love Frisco.

Nice post.
  • Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 7:00 PM

Yeah, I know where they are, they must be getting advice from Pelosi...Hey guys remember she has had so much botox that her central nervous system is not right. Speaking of Pelosi and Halloween! LMBO!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 7:10 PM

Sargenjd01:

Yeah, I know where they are, they must be getting advice from Pelosi...Hey guys remember she has had so much botox that her central nervous system is not right. Speaking of Pelosi and Halloween! LMBO!

Pelosi has skin tighter than the plastic wrap on a tube of braunschweiger. I think she also had work done on her bodice...to complete the work, all she needs is to have the tail attached.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 7:17 PM

ROFLMAO! A girl after my own heart (you, definitely not her)!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 7:29 PM

What is interesting, is that is goes back to every child's favorate " The Wizard of Oz". That song sung by the scarecrow " If I only had a brain".

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 8:01 PM

But do they care? No. If you want care, dial 1-800- care pixey. They care

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 8:53 PM

Ummmm.....

wait... is this a thread where a bunch of conservatives criticize the right of an entity to run it's business  in a manner in which it sees fit?

my.. I've seen read it all now!

What's tighter? Pelosi's face or Palin's.....

...nevermind

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 10:30 PM

Bird  LOL great observation!

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 3:38 AM

no bird its good old American sarcasm, They can run their business however they want. Customers choose to stay, play and spend. LOL! Also I am a constitutionalist not a conservative, there is a difference.

PS: Not another dime WGT till I can purchase a driver equal to legacy tier. Thanks!

RSS