Help › Forums

Legend tier and the magic trick.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:32 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GL57
    83 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:30 AM

I knew WGT was gifted, but until now I had not pictured it as a David Copperfield, And yet, lo and behold, one quick move and poof!  masters are turned into legends, and legends into pros, amateurs and hacks. Wow! My admiration knows no bounds.

;-)

Do note in passing that I have created a new club : the "Club Select - Legends only." So I invite any legend to join and play solely with other legends.

Tournaments created regularly by yours truly.

• rtg091151
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:41 AM

Woke up this morning and I was a master. Wonder how that happened!

• tn132
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:42 AM

They need adjust your 9-hole golf scores to represent a score as if you'd played a full 18.   I played in a few 9-hole tournaments as an amateur and shot a lot of nine hole rounds which caused my score to plummet until I was a tour pro.   Now the game is no fun because I can't play well enough to be able to play in the tour pro settings because I should really still be in the amateur level.   My tip to ALL players is don't play 9-hole tourneys as it will adversely affect your overall score and you will tier up far faster than you probably should.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 9:30 AM

Your Correct the games  beyond the  joke now,at the end of the day its  only  your  Money that there After..  who  gives a toss about  the game.  lol

• GL57
    83 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 10:02 AM

WGT's team is genuinely passionate about its remarkable product, but in the end WGT is a business. So what?

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:08 AM

What  a  Beta  Version  Buisness?  look at  some post mate how people have been ripped off  ,  buying equipment and losing balls etc, and Having too  buy equipment Again.  ye they got there head screwed on  alright some buisness. lol

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:22 AM

I don't think anybody has ever lost equipment.

oneputtdavid sold some of his master clubs, only to later realize that he wanted them back, but was unable to buy a new set of those same clubs since they now require levels to attain rather than tier.

Losing balls is annoying, but to be expected.

The only valid complaint when it comes to getting "ripped off" is the whole sandbagging issue.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:46 AM

I think once wgt bring out a Legends driver, the legends tier will become golden , and in the mean time those golf balls are flying out of the pro shop like rounds from a gatling gun. 

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 7:10 AM

There will be no Legends Driver griff.  The clubs are based on levels, not tiers.  So you will probably have a 281yd driver coming out soon for level 100 and higher, so a Legend can play it just like any other tier can.

• GL57
    83 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 8:26 AM

CharlemagneRH has it exactly right.

• PAGES
RSS