Forums

Help › Forums

Duffers Paradice

Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:28 AM (1 replies)
  • isolater
    426 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 6:42 AM

Duffers Paradise  is looking  for new members .We have 25 members currently ,have room for 25 more   .If we get to fifty  i will expand  to 100 . Anyone  is welcome to  join  .  the only requirement is  that you participate  in the tournaments   either  the free ones  or the pay to enter.  The Pay to enter tournaments are  on avg.5 - 10 credits to enter but sometime we  go above that   as the prizes  of the pay to enter  tournements  are determined by the number of entrants and the entry fee. 

I hope to see some  requests . once i have received your request   i will send you an  invitation  it will come as a notification  fro WGT  and will go to the email  address you are registered with  .once you receive the invitation  all you have to do is  click the link to confirm  your membership.

Play Well Have Fun 

Thanks

Dave

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 11:28 AM

we have have some  openings   still available    if you like to play  in tournaments  and want to  have a chance at making  some credits    this is the place to be    the more that enter the tournaments the more  you can win  come on out people give  it a try 

RSS