Help › Forums

realistic my ARZZ

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 21 2010 8:21 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WYLBILL81
    69 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 8:53 AM

how does a 64 degree Z wedge with full back spin  go 67 yards into a 17 mph head wind and roll 33 feet by the hole???. get real WGT, if u don't u gonna lose another paying member.

if i'm a legend how come i can't break par???????????????????????????????????????

• henry4434
    51 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 2:21 PM

WYLBILL81:

how does a 64 degree Z wedge with full back spin  go 67 yards into a 17 mph head wind and roll 33 feet by the hole???. get real WGT, if u don't u gonna lose another paying member.

if i'm a legend how come i can't break par???????????????????????????????????????

Are you sure it is 64 degree wedge , your caddy may give you wrong wedge  .

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 2:30 PM

WYLBILL81:

cuz your crap

• ForFoxSake
    28 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 2:51 PM

Legend status is hollow in this case. If you look at the score history its 95% St Andrews and Kiawah as a Master for him so advancing to Legend was way premature for full course/golf difficulty experience. This is not my theory about some players advancing too early through easy courses. It has been covered by players in the forum more experienced than I perhaps with more wisdom too.

• WYLBILL81
    69 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 7:47 AM

luckysump:

WYLBILL81:

cuz your crap

got 1 word for you GIRL, and u know what it is...............LOL. o look ur a redcoat that explains alot

• Splicer67
    18 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 8:41 AM

his stats say, that he only has 1.0001 bogey per official round?hmm??

• MJS74
    341 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 9:57 AM

WYLBILL81:
    how does a 64 degree Z wedge with full back spin  go 67 yards into a 17 mph head wind and roll 33 feet by the hole???.

Depends which hole.  If it lands on a sharp down slope, 33 ft roll could happen.  Unlikely but possible.

As for the redcoat thing...it's 2010

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 1:50 AM

WYLBILL81:

luckysump:

WYLBILL81:

cuz your crap

got 1 word for you GIRL, and u know what it is...............LOL. o look ur a redcoat that explains alot

I am so sorry infact,  I was WRONG, its because  your Crap and very Bad Tempered and you wear womens Underwear,

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:04 AM

As for the yardage most likely a wrong caddie choice.  It happens to all of us.  Did that yesterday and I have been here three years.  I have played many of times and happens when I am not paying attention.  The yardages for the 50 wedge will never go more than 60 yards regardless of condition.  So I know it was the wrong club. 

• WYLBILL81
    69 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 8:19 AM

thunderbird:

As for the yardage most likely a wrong caddie choice.  It happens to all of us.  Did that yesterday and I have been here three years.  I have played many of times and happens when I am not paying attention.  The yardages for the 50 wedge will never go more than 60 yards regardless of condition.  So I know it was the wrong club. 

i carry 3 wedges a 50 yd a 90 yd and a 110 yd. now if i had the wrong wedge and hit it full how does a 90 or even a 110 go that far?? i know what club i hit ty, it's called a glitch in the wgt system. my only reason for posting here. but to be bashed like i was from this lucysump, well i'm done here. a voice was to be heard but guess not

• PAGES
RSS