Help › Forums

New WGT Tiers And Levels

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 18 2010 1:02 AM (3 replies)
  • ILIKETOMOVEIT
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 11:52 PM

Hey People ILIKETOMOVEIT Here

This is probably my last ever post on the world golf tour or only for a couple months i don't know. but because of the new levels system i'm unable to buy clubs i was on my way and realised the doubles for master clubs were gone (ex. you know the master clubs with level 0 and that are cheaper than the other) and made all the good clubs locked. I thought it would take years to get to level 70 so left it. So what do you people think of the new system.

PS. The WGT has made the game terrible and sucks.

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 10:30 AM

Gee, I'm not sure where to start.

You blame WGT because the game sucks for you but when I checked your clubs, you have 2 hybrids equipped??? You have a decent driver (for your tier) but you're using your beginner putter.

If you truly want to enjoy this game, take the time to educate yourself a little.

The first thing you need to do is get rid of both of your hybrids. Wedges will serve you far better than the hybrid. Next, swap the beginner  putter for the starter. Lastly, if you're having problems with the game, try asking questions instead of blaming WGT. There are a lot of knowledgeable players on the forums who would be happy to give you some pointers.

• ILIKETOMOVEIT
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:46 PM

i'm not blaming them for me leaving but the levels is what is blame they lock everything put prices up in the pro shop why did they do it

• ILIKETOMOVEIT
    7 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 1:02 AM

i'm not blaming the WGT for me leaving. i'm blaming them for the levels system it makes prices go up and locks everything in the Pro Shop example the G10 master Driver which i was about to buy was $800 and is now $980. the R9 From 800 C To 1,195 Its So bad and most people will say they hat the level system.

RSS