Help › Forums

No more jerky swing meter yea

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 20 2010 6:32 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 4:20 AM

Hey everyone i installed the Leatrix latency fix and got rid of my jerky swing meter please pass the word

thanks

james

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:46 AM

Even though I was able to fix my meter issue with the affinity solution provided by andyson (HERE), I'm going to give this a try too.

The link for the Leatix latency fix is HERE.

Thanks JB. I'll let you know how it works for me. :-)

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 6:13 AM

Is this a new version most players have game booster v1.51.

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 6:47 AM

griffygriff:

Is this a new version most players have game booster v1.51.

It has nothing to do with GameBooster griffy. This is just another fix you might want to try.

Here are my results:

• JB's Leatrix latency fix alone - No effect on meter stutter ~ but ~ the rest of the graphics post-swing are now smooth as silk whereas before, they were stuttering like crazy.
    • andyson's affinity fix alone - major stutter with game graphics ~ but ~ the meter runs extremely smooth.
    • JB's Leatrix latency fix AND andyson's affinity fix - Both the meter and the game graphics are running beautifully.

Conclusion:

In my particular case using both of these fixes have made WGT an absolute pleasure to play now. My past two rounds I've managed to shoot under par which has been very rare since September 1st. I would like to see other people's results using these fixes.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 11:10 AM

Gotcha, i remember downloading   this a few month's back then having to unload it for some reason. I'll try it again and thanks for the heads up.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 11:32 AM

griffygriff:
    Gotcha, i remember downloading   this a few month's back then having to unload it for some reason

I did the same thing. I  tried the Latency for for S&Gs and it caused problems so I uninstalled it.  I just wanted to see what it was about and didn't need it anyway. It is a good fix for some, especially the way Bear laid it out.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 12:02 PM

BEARlyThere:
    In my particular case using both of these fixes have made WGT an absolute pleasure to play now. My past two rounds I've managed to shoot under par which has been very rare since September 1st. I would like to see other people's results using these fixes.

Bear, if this condition last for more than 4 hours please consult your doctor.

I've downloaded and installed LLF, didn't help me a bit, still a Legend, still can't compete with ALee, and I still can't putt!!

All right, seriously, using Set Affinity my meter(in solo play) was smooth like Bear's.  And at least today my graphics were smooth without LLF.  No change to either after installing LLF.

I will report back if I see any change in multi-player mode where I still had an occasional stutter.

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 12:11 PM

andyson:
    Bear, if this condition last for more than 4 hours please consult your doctor.

I had to do this once before...it was quite embarrassing.

:-P

• Tigerwids
    238 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 12:52 PM

game booster has a newer version 2.0 beta free down load iobit

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 3:15 PM

BEARlyThere:

Even though I was able to fix my meter issue with the affinity solution provided by andyson (HERE), I'm going to give this a try too.

The link for the Leatix latency fix is HERE.

Thanks JB. I'll let you know how it works for me. :-)

Thanks so much for posting the link to the Leatix latency fix! I have a 7 year old Dell 4500 and I've always had trouble playing these mulit player flash games. I've tried everything. Gamebooster, freeram xp pro, speed up my pc and a few others. Nothing really helped until now. This latency fix is absolutely amazing!! For the first time this game runs as smooth as silk. Not only the meter but the graphics as well! The ball actually rolls nice and smooth. I didn't know it could do that...lol. It's like playing an entirely different game! If anyone's having any problems with this game you really have to try this program. The moderators really need to sticky this thread!

• PAGES
RSS