Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating 101 Is it Out There?

Fri, May 29 2015 4:54 PM (72 replies)
  • THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 8:02 AM

renniw52:

Hey Buggyyy, FYI. Some of us not very good players have been here for years, and put in countless hours too. Needed to point that out, LOL. I don't think many players have more fun than me and really enjoy their friends. That's what I found when I discovered this game. If I make a putt from over 5 feet, my friends think someone else made it for me, but they never think I'm cheating. I still don't use any gadgets at all, not even a scale for putts. I'm totally old school, take a look, think for a few seconds and let it go. I have never taken the time to map courses, take notes, practice over and over and over. I have had countless shots that I thought were screwed by vem or whatever, lost balls that should not have been lost, etc. Bottom line. I am what I am solely of my own accord. My stats and score history speak for themselves. I truly believe I am as good as I'll ever get and I can live with it. 

I always like your posts,Renni.I am 100% like you in that:I use no gadgets,no putt scale,no notes,barely any memory of my last round at all!I have the opposite problem if anything:higher ranked players have accused me of  sandbagging because I am not legend yet."Gee,playing with an R-11 driver from the kindergarden tees,,you should be better than that."I never play RGs(I am not good enough,my low round EVER on a standard course is only 64).(I also have 3 young kids running around here which quite likely is the reason for a lot of my missed putts and inability to devote 90% of my waking time to WGT).My putting is the worst  part of my game,truly horrendous.I play mostly AS games because I like the banter and jokes.If you saw how many 20 dollar bills I have given to WGT for new balls(check how many balls I've hit into the water),nobody would ever again call me a sandbagger.  (PS,my CC,Guys and Dolls,is mostly TLs and Legends,I have ZERO chance of winning any credits there)   Best of luck, Ken

• albergaria
    45 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 8:51 AM

Hi

I totally agree with the comments. If this is not a correct game I rather play Backgammon or someting else.I would like to point out as well that this month was very boring to play always the same courses. another point is that every time you want to play a Challenge game you only get legends and masters. Why can´t I play chalenge games with someone more orless my level? Although I have to admit that I had a lot of help from Legend players but that is not the point. If nothing happens I will probably find some different entertaining. All the Best. Albergaria.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 4:54 PM

Donnie buy me an iphone and i'll make ya a video or two . ] jk really tho common.

I came to this post looking for a post on how the heel to putt using iphone  for a member in my cc but not having much luck with info on that topic.

Have fun ev1 and gl.

SG88

RSS