Forums

Help › Forums

The 1st-ever perfect UEL round!

Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:03 AM (40 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 1:07 PM

fmagnets:

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words. I recorded this week's UEL single play and posted it in my profile for those that are interested. It's no 52 but it's OK.

Hey Mags,

The first video plays fine but videos 2,3 and 4 say they are private. Loved watching you work in the early part of the round. Great stuff to see someone else work the angles for UEL and your putting is as fantastic as I suspected it would be. I keep threatening myself to record a couple of UEL rounds and I may just do it. :)

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 2:47 PM

CerinoDevoti:

The first video plays fine but videos 2,3 and 4 say they are private. 

Thanks Cerino. Should be fixed now - they played fine when I loaded then, presumably because I was logged in to Youtube at the time.

• sprntrl7
    225 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 2:55 PM

You may have a years supply of snoopy snacks.  ;)  How satisfying for you!

- snoopy

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 4:03 AM

Saw the videos.....u amazingly good m8.

A little history I remember now about Mags. Saw Mags scoring fantastic when he just turned Legend (at low level, probably 80 something) and I was wondering and talking to some friends about Mags extraordinary scores at such low level, wow, this pal can really play good.

Then I saw Mags going crazy entering every single match in WGT (all kinds) and leveling up extremely fast, then I though, amazing, what a dedication of a player. Then I received a friend invitation from him! LOL

We have played only once but I could see immediately that kind of great player and great person he is....grats once more Mags.

Eric

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 4:35 AM

Congrats to FM!  A great player and a super very nice guy.  Not one ounce of ego in this guy.

D.

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 4:53 AM

Hats off to you  FMAGNETS!!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Mar 6 2014 5:10 AM

I love Uel, but this is truly outstanding Mags, well done done indeed.

You are an inspiration to all of us hackers.

I think even Hanswurst72 will doff his hat to ur achievement.

1i    'refreshingly simple'

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 11:48 PM

I'm resurrecting this thread to acknowledge several outstanding UEL rounds in the last week that stand as contenders for the UEL Hall of Fame:

Firstly, KonradOse blitzed the final Best of Par 5 300cr UEL RG, making 5 eagles and birdieing every other hole to post an astonishing 23-under 67 (with sebicu's 69 not too far behind!). That is surely the course record for Bo5 in UEL from the tips, and can't be too far behind whatever the flat-lie course record is there (anyone know?)

Then, bhoese posted a course record for UEL at Cabo from the tips in the wk23 Spring UEL Tour event (see TL tier), shooting an -18 54 (with 3 eagles) [see his card and wonderful round description here]... but his record lasted less than a week, as berbanygh closed out the last iteration of the 500cr Cabo UEL RG with a stunning 53 (with Mod wind and Champ greens, also from the tips).

Congrats to all 3 players on pushing the envelope even further for UEL!

P.S. This would be a great thread in which to share impressive UEL cards and achievements on all courses.

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 12:51 AM

Hi Corwyn

I thought the UEL should represent some more realistic golf?!

Now it seems that the scores getting closer to the unrealistic like in Even Lies...

No just kidding!     Really some impressive scores :)

Have a nice day!

Agassi1991

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 3:44 AM

Stunning indeed! I would've thought a perfect game in uneven lies would be 18 straight pars.

RSS