Help › Forums

new master lookin for friendly CC

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 6 2014 5:47 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • imaciderhound
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:12 AM

hi, i`m relativly new to this game but have made it to master level & am lookin for a cc to join i left my last 1 cos cudn`t get a game with any members, not interested in playin for creds just wanna take part in tourneys & meet new players.

imaciderhound(mike)

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 10:35 AM

Hi mike The Seniors Club is for middle aged to retired wgt players, we are a play for fun Club  we Play a lot ofA/S Match/play amongst the members also we play some tournaments each week  we dont do Rules its about makeing new friends and some sociable Games

if you fit the Bill and are interested Leave leave a message on my Wall andl will send an invite

Best wishes

Roy

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 1:32 PM

Hi Mike,

I've extended you an invite to join Southern.  plenty going on,  Plenty of members on for a game, new 2014 season about to start.  shoutbox always active, forums lively.  just a really cool place to hang out while playing the game.

Pop along to the website, if you like what you see, register on the club forum to confirm your membership.

Look forward to welcoming you to Southern

Tal

• mufcmikecox
    919 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 3:50 PM

ty talluin but was lookin for CC that has more than 3 tourneys goin on!!

• mufcmikecox
    919 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 3:50 PM

ty talluin but was lookin for CC that has more than 3 tourneys goin on!!

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:02 PM

huh?

you've completely confused me MUFCMike (not the OP Mike)... you're trolling a recruitment post i take it?

In any case OP, original invitation still stands, our new season kicks off this weekend (hence why there's only a handful of tournaments currently opem)  all of our 2014 schedule is published on the site so pay about this much attention to >.< MUFCMike ;)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:10 PM

Or a multi accounter who forgot to change accounts before posting the 2nd time, lol.

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:13 PM

Just an odd reply and one would hazard a guess that you could quite possibly be correct Mr Two ;)

In any case, MUFC's 'CC' last few tournies have attracted a grand total of 5 or 6 completed rounds amazing from a club with 170+ members!

well it seems like the OP did in fact take up the offer of joining, posted in our in game forum which clearly states it's closed (has been since the club was formed)

then left and apparently came on to the official forums with a different account to reject the invite.  Fine example you set for your Country Club Mike.  exactly the kind of member that Southern hopes to avoid like the plague!!!!

pro-tip :- check which account you're on or you'll end up mugging yourself and your country club right off!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:27 PM

Yep, no 2 ways about it, it stood out like a sore thumb.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 4:21 AM

wonder what the mods have to say?

• PAGES
RSS