Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy - Your WGT Players Association Representative

Sat, Sep 11 2010 5:33 AM (26 replies)
  • Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 3:22 PM

What next from the Yancy production facility? More vids please....He has like 5 measuring sticks!

3.54 to 3.59 in the first vid should be added to the official wgt game sounds.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 3:55 PM

lol...is this geezer in the forums or just a random? bring him home i say....

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 5:38 PM
    "HIT THE F*CKING BALL ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Man, think I was playing this guy when he made that vid. "could be good, could be good, could be real good" That dude is off his rocker
  • CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 8:03 PM

I took a personality test, giving the answers that I believe Yancy would have given.  The results said "interesting personality -- somewhere in between Karl Childers, Santa Claus, Bill Nye, a pirate, Isaac Newon, Hunter S. Thompson, Mel Brooks, and an idiot."

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 9:59 PM

LOL...

Oh that Ka-ka-ka-kawa island!

Rob

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 10:24 PM

Speaking about WGT videos on Youtube, I've checked that one. He really knows hot to nail Bethpage... with all starter gear!

The title says: "Couple dozen not bad golf shot replays I made at WGT"

Funny how his display name changes from coolhotfun to GITINTHEHOLE to noobduffer. (FAIL!). None of them showing anymore here. I think he got nailed.

Rob

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 6:48 AM

Wait a second... Coolhotfun did you say? OH NO! Say it isn't so!

(Note: You have to been around a long long time to know what I'm on about here).

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 11:28 AM

Yancyman is coolhotfun???

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 2:09 PM

EllisSpice:

LOL-Same reaction here, ES. If this is him, though, it's a little more palatable.  :-)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 2:32 PM

EllisSpice:

Oh hell no.. there's goes another expectation of greatness.  RIP Yancyman.... RIP

**** edit...  I have watched the video in question.  It does not connect the Yancyman with CHF or his aliases.

It seems all is right with the world

Carry on, Yancyman, carry on.

RSS