Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Autumn 2010 Season

Mon, Jan 10 2011 11:23 AM (497 replies)
  • GoHardGoHome
    965 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 5:30 PM

Likewise lilrob88. Spewing i couldn't take it to extra holes. Gave me nothing and deserved the win. Hope i can turn the tables should we meet again!

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 5:31 PM

Slor --- just a recap of our matches since you last updated us with 37 points.

All matches against NWC "B"are now over .... lilrob beat gohardgohome 1 up ... Dev's win

This week against English Lakes --- 3 Wins, 0 Lost

1. claremoreblue over mightyred - 1 up
    2. coolswing over westhamchris - 2 up
    3. lvietri over Kam  - 2 up

2 matches still to be played

1. jimgriff vs. plim
    2. vabighack vs. mike3226

You already included the 3 wins from Last Week in.

Deviations against R&RR "B" --- 3 Wins, 0 Lost

1. lvietri over mojomango - 1 up
    2. calremoreblue over threedot - 3 & 2
    3. neildiamond over kwfegan - 4 & 3

2 matches still to be played

1. coolswing vs rocksteady
    2. jbenny vs papamike66

Thanks,

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 1:21 AM

I hear you guys... I will give it some thought tomorrow morning when work pressures are a bit less than today. It should involve a formula that takes into account the additional statistics that I have been keeping in the standings.

JGtassiedevil:

Thanks for that John,

I am concerned that UK Golfers Elite B arent getting their games in, I've noticed they have missed the previous two rounds and are yet to reply to my team selection I posted to Steely, can someone at UKGE sort this out, please.

cheers,

JGtassiedevil

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 8:27 AM

slor:

I hear you guys... I will give it some thought tomorrow morning when work pressures are a bit less than today. It should involve a formula that takes into account the additional statistics that I have been keeping in the standings.

JGtassiedevil:

Thanks for that John,

I am concerned that UK Golfers Elite B arent getting their games in, I've noticed they have missed the previous two rounds and are yet to reply to my team selection I posted to Steely, can someone at UKGE sort this out, please.

cheers,

JGtassiedevil

Having same problem with Mikem77---As Home team I even set the tees to Pro, because he expressed a concern over "equality of play" The real preoblem is Steely and Mikem don't respond. I understand being busy--that's why Kurt asked me to help out with the remainder of this season. I'm trying but need cooperation. Our Match with The Deviations is "next week" and that is all set and will be done quickly.

UK Golfers Elite are making it difficult to get games in-holiday season is here. Just a little effort please Thank you!

• PRIESTESS
    10,706 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:32 AM

I would just like to add Slor that Lisa has tried her heart out to get a resonse from the UK Golfers Elite,She really cant do anymore, in fact the comitment Lisa has put in is incredible, i hope it doesnt fall on deaf ears,We need more players Like Lisa to make this league work, its a fantastic idea,

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 9:04 PM

mikem77:

hi slor how many teams is a club allowd to enter i have many eager players

Hi Mikem,

I have two sets of eager players just waiting to play your eager players-we're alittle past due. And my players (Electra) are looking forward to gettin it done soon/

Thanks

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 11:14 PM

I'm disappointed Tess, LOL. Thought I would have Jayme this week :) This is fun!

• slor
    902 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 4:06 AM

*deleted*

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 5:30 AM

OK Slor let me get this straight?  The Deviations have won 12 matches against the said CC's. Now your stating you are taking those 24 points away from us? Is that what I am reading. If that is the case after all the time put in to play those matches then I have a decision to make LOL.  Another Cracker Jack league here or what?

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 5:47 AM

Ditto Blues comment ...........

RSS