Forums

Help › Forums

You have ruined the game!!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 29 2009 10:40 AM (4 replies)
  • markwilliams
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2009 11:38 PM

In the past several months I think WGT has done a relatively good job and I'm always up for a good challenge. Now I have a encountered 30-50 people who used to relax and enjoy the website are now people who are dropping like flies. Way to competitive. When the Amateurs wanted more competition they got it from hacks like myself....69-72 Avg...now everything is so tight we are never even close in competition with each other. It was nice to try to improve to a higher level without all the pressure of shooting a perfect shot every time and sharing and  receiving helpful tips with upcoming new players.Are we going to have to raise are Avg's over 100 in order to play a relaxing game of golf. Many people as well as myself enjoyed playing much more before May 25th than the way it's set up now.We hit over a million balls because it was competitive and enjoyable.Now everyone is disconnecting...trying to protect what they have already achieved. I know the website has to be supported and I think many more people would...as well as myself..to upgrade there clubs if the game wasn't so insanely competitive.  Just my opinion and alot of others...Thank you.

• tommyz65
    4 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 2:31 PM

I totally agree i'm getting older and my reflexs arnt what they usta be and ivefound the game is now for those who can click the mouse on the line which is very rare for me , now if your off even a bit its why out there oh well i guess they want teens that have quick reflexs and the driving is terrible if i could only drive 225yds I wouldnt be golfing from the pros that is for sure

• Gorlo
    2 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 6:34 PM

I totally agree, well said, very dissapointed, I'm lloking for a new golf game, any suggestions

• IzziePuttz
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2009 10:10 AM

I think it's a really cool site and still fun to play even when its crazy difficult. the thing i don't like about it though are all the jerks on the forum that try to slap you down when you make any criticism of the game or the latest changes. Hey, it's still in BETA, i think that means they want to hear people's comments, not have people go away and "don't play it".

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2009 10:40 AM

We are working on solutions for the more casual players and hope you will like the up coming features.

RSS