Forums

Help › Forums

Golf is the Game right?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:24 PM (0 replies)
  • Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:24 PM

For the life of me I can't understand what your problem is WGT,,, Well I do understand what the Problem is, but you keep running in another direction,, instead of fixing it.  But that will come to the fore front in time, this is another issue here, with the tier and levels you have now thrown into the mix.   Golf is what we play here, but it is WGT rules we play by,,Humm wonder if thats is an issue,,, Why can't you just set an average or handicap system like PGA does?  There are many other golf organizations that follow there lead,, simple system, and green speeds don't change for different averages or handicaps there,,not like what you have done,,,I understand why so many are upset now,,, I am also up set,,, I like this game, or once did. " Hey! and maybe that is the ace up your sleeve". But everytime I and also many other start to dial in on a new course or the different green speeds set for different tourneys played, you come with another change that only causes confusion for the part time player, I to become discontent,, I am being polite, there are many other players who have reached there true potential on this game, and now you have shown them no concern at all.  Maybe  you would like for some of us to just walk away,, it is truly looking like that at this time.   But the ones walking away, aren't the big so called money winners,, humm.    I am not pointing fingers at them, I am pointing this at WGT and there so called logic.   Kiss, works,, and also weeds out the bad apples in it's time, but, Keeping It Simple Stupid lets other see directly where the problem is.  Hummm    This is starting to resemble political policy,,,  keep the masses confused, so to speak.  Sorry but WTF 

Well what do I know?     I am just trying to fight off this meter monster,, thats bad enough in it's self,,, Peer to Peer systems, and to welcome a laptop and skype to this game WGT thats being played on a PC, think about it, and all that up and down loading that is continuously happening. Humm     Then just throw more garbage at us,,,it's all good for you WGT,,,, and all those on high end computers,,, I am just a simple man, old school myself,,, now retired with a sad bunch of player wondering whats next on the agenda.   The monster is growing out of control.

RSS