Help › Forums

Finding it too tough

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:28 PM (2 replies)
  • gibleyburn
    150 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 3:14 AM

Hi Guys

Fairly new to WGT, played for a few weeks got to Pro - yippee. I upgraaded some equipment and struggled on to get to master a couple of days before the new levels etc. Went to the pro shop on the day the new system came thinking the 'master level' equipment would be available and found I had less choice than before, I was locked out of most of the equipment.

So I carried on played a few games and found I was playing in heavy winds, from back tees on tournament green - Oh What Joy!. I've just played Bethpage to 11 over, couldn't reach most of the pat fours in two. I know the guys at WGt are trying to make it fair for all but I think they have the balance slightly wrong. I have gone from 68 to 71.11 in a couple of days yet I am still a 'master'.

That's the moan over with now I will have another go.

Enjoy

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:19 PM

Why is everyone worried about averages? It is only a number and reflects your ability to play this game. My average has gone up 3 points since the change, so what, when I get the hang of the greens it will start to come down. Change causes resistance no matter where you are or what you are doing. Accept the change and work hard to get better. I only played 2 MP rounds and my level meter has gone up a third, just takes time.

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:28 PM

I agree with duffer. If you think it's tough now, wait until you get to the next tier! You should be happy your avg is going up, I know I am...lol

RSS