Forums

Help › Forums

The announcement that Should have been Made.

Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:11 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 9:46 AM

As you may have noticed WGT will not be implementing its new tier system in the month of August. As one who has been here long enough to read between the lines I can safely say mid September is the new projected date of release. WGT appreciates your patience and will continue the club sale.

• christomento
    31 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 11:27 AM

I think that is too optimistic.  I thinking the week of whenever the start their LPGA tournament thing.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 1:47 PM

Kaslo:

As you may have noticed WGT will not be implementing its new tier system in the month of August. As one who has been here long enough to read between the lines I can safely say mid September is the new projected date of release. WGT appreciates your patience and will continue the club sale.

Unfortunately, it does look that way.

Was the sale just another marketing gimmick designed to bring on "SALE FEVER"

WGT is a business. YES and as such needs to continually find ways of increasing profit, just like all businesses.

But it seems that the wgt customer must pay up and be happy to wait until wgt feels we have a need to know.

Read the forums and there are many replies to official questions, but how many are from those that really KNOW the answers?

When the notice was put out of the tier change etc it said Later this month 

If this is not in fact correct, then why have we not been told by WGT?

An announcement from WGT would be appreciated please?

Anytime this month will do thanks:)

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 6:05 PM

Kaslo:

Looks like it's coming sooner than you thought :-)....

6 Hour Downtime Tonight for Product Update - 8/31/10

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 6:19 PM

that's encouraging.Maybe if we had been kept informed I wouldn't be forced to guess. :)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 6:39 PM

Thanks Kaslo! That sums-up a whole host of things that WGT is dodging. Where's the leadership, right? Someone at WGT needs to take the reigns!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 7:09 PM

Looks like we spoke to soon. The product update is scheduled for the morning. Alright!

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 7:34 PM

Does this mean that I can buy new clubs in the morning?  or is that going to be a later update?

WTB new clubs!!!

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 7:53 PM
    It's their car...they can drive it however they like...we don't have to ride in it...but we all enjoy it! c
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:25 AM

Oh ye of little faith.

• PAGES
RSS