Help › Forums

US Open meters

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 1:56 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 9:14 AM

Come on guys really? The meters were all supposed to be the same speed, thats what it said when I bought them. It was bad enough before, now they are ALL OVER THE PLACE. This game just got 5 times worse from last night to today. The physics are now shot to hell

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 9:20 AM

half a round and im already sick of the game. Ive been with this game for a long time and it seriously was made so bad that as soon as this virtual open is over, i may never play again. And I paid MONEY to have something I purchased NO WORK RIGHT. Im NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 9:30 AM

can someone explain to me how a driver with 13 MPH wind AT MY BACK doesnt even go 220 on perfect contact? PLEASE FIX IT YOU GUYS, YOU MADE SO MANY PROBLEMS. FIX IT

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 10:05 AM

3 real issues that should be looked into:

Pitch shot distance is very whacky again. No rhyme or reason to why one shot it goes half what it should and the next shot 10 yards more. And I know about lies and hills and what not, so dont even try that. Thats all been factored in.

Putting meter : changes speeds, doesnt always stop when you click it, and the slightest pull pulls the ball a TON.

Regular shots: Similar to the putting problems.

Also, if you are gonna make us play with real distances and 500+ yard par 4's, wouldnt it be nice to also give us REALISTIC club distances. Im nto a great golfer in real life and i hit every club longer than we do in this game.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 11:15 AM

Hi Shaun, what are your system specs? Processor, RAM, internet connection, type of mouse, etc?

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 11:42 AM

does the game suddenly require more cause you added 1 course? Im basing this on how it played on my system yesterday as compared to today. Same system, so it doesnt matter

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 1:11 PM

i cleared my cash again and it seems to be goin a bit better now. Still some random things where the ball goes where it shouldnt but its better

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 4:58 PM

No, the system requirements are still the same. Sometimes it's necessary to clear your cache after a system update, but we wouldn't recommend doing it very often. You should expect to see the performance improve after a few rounds, because the game needs to re-cache some large files.

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 5:00 PM

yea the meter is alot better. Most of its better than it was. I always forget to clear after updates

• mysterydfl
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2009 2:26 PM

hence the name beta ?

• PAGES
RSS