Forums

Help › Forums

crazy mishits

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 23 2009 5:23 PM (1 replies)
  • alivegentleman
    7 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2009 4:37 PM

I like this game because it's so realistic. But some things are a little off.

For example i just played the back 9 and im 1 under. I get to the 17th hole.. the wind blows 9mph left to right.. i aim way left almost to the rough on the left side of the green.. then i swing.. and slightly miss the bar to the left side and guess what happens.. the ball goes way right of the green into the water. I ended up getting a triple bogey and a 2 over par. Every once in a while this will happen to me and it is a big temptation to start "sandbagging" which i don't do still but i think it's just not right. If it was my mistake i would never let this bother me because i don't play great anyway and still keep on playing. But if a glitch in the game makes my avg go up i really get less motivated.

And by the way tibbets if you're reading this.. i would love to play a round with you if you have time for that. I just want to see how a pro like you plays this game.

• alivegentleman
    7 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2009 5:23 PM

oh and another thing but this is more of a question..

how come my hcp is around 70 and i only drive 225 yards when in real life my average is around 115 and i can drive 260 yards easy.. thats just a little off

RSS