Forums

Help › Forums

STOP CALLING YR OPPONENT CHEATER WHEN U LOST IT

Sun, Mar 30 2014 6:37 AM (59 replies)
  • boressie
    45 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 5:01 AM

It is now more than 4 years Iam playing this game. The part of this game that I love too much is matchplay , as many players too . It is very exciting and very stressful. In addition , when you play you know the result immediately . I have played over 3000 games ( I consider myself a veteran of matchplay lol ). I met all kinds of players ,the very bad, bad, good and very good . there is a category of players that I hate: whiners. They always think that when they missed a shot it is the WGT's fault or yours . they even treat you as a cheater, simply because you managed to birdie every hole .(some guys ll recognize themselves lol). That's not extraordinary with a game like this and for someone who plays a lot . I faced one day a player ( a legend  turned now TL) who beat me 7 times in a row. That never happened to me with any other player LOL. But he was a pretty good player. But believe it or not, he often won at the final hole . As  i'm not a loser lol, I tried to understand why I lost against a player that others were able to beat. I often beat easily these other players. This game is not too logical.lol; One day, I met him for the eighth time, and just decided not to lose. I was so determined to beat that I managed incredible putts at Best of Hardest (front 9 please).  When u know how to play this game, u can beat anyone. There is nothing impossible and no one is invincible. So just stop whining and calling other cheaters when you lose. I'm not a computer engineer, but I doubt that anyone could manipulate the game in his favor.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 5:44 AM

boressie:

It is now more than 4 years Iam playing this game.

The part of this game that I love too much is matchplay , as many players too . It is very exciting and very stressful.    In addition , when you play you know the result immediately . I have played over 3000 games ( I consider myself a veteran of matchplay lol ).

I met all kinds of players ,the very bad, bad, good and very good .   there is a category of players that I hate: whiners.  They always think that when they missed a shot it is the WGT's fault or yours .   they even treat you as a cheater, simply because you managed to birdie every hole .(some guys ll recognize themselves lol). 

That's not extraordinary with a game like this and for someone who plays a lot . I faced one day a player ( a legend  turned now TL) who beat me 7 times in a row.   That never happened to me with any other player LOL.   But he was a pretty good player.   But believe it or not, he often won at the final hole .

As  i'm not a loser lol, I tried to understand why I lost against a player that others were able to beat.   I often beat easily these other players.  This game is not too logical.lol; 

One day, I met him for the eighth time, and just decided not to lose.   I was so determined to beat that I managed incredible putts at Best of Hardest (front 9 please).

When u know how to play this game, u can beat anyone. There is nothing impossible and no one is invincible.  So just stop whining and calling other cheaters when you lose.  I'm not a computer engineer, but I doubt that anyone could manipulate the game in his favor.

:-)

• boressie
    45 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 5:57 AM

TY lol

• tonythegator
    22 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 8:25 AM

I have been accused of having some special software that allows me to cheat.  Has anyone else ever heard such?   Some people are just poor losers, period.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 8:31 AM

you're always going to experience some folks who just can't handle the truth.....i.e that they just weren't good enough on the day and will look to any excuse other than they lost fairly and squarely.

someone's always going to win and there'll always be a runner up FACT :)

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 8:43 AM

tonythegator:

I have been accused of having some special software that allows me to cheat.  Has anyone else ever heard such?   Some people are just poor losers, period.

Had same thing Tony in a skins Challenge. One of those days where i was on ding and knocking down flag sticks. Everything was inside 8ft and I was pretty much winning every skin on each hole with no carry overs. After about 4 or 5 holes of this the guy asked me what program i was using. i asked him what he was talking about and just explained how I played and how many RR i have etc and left it at that. I hear there are programs out there but don't know what they are or where to find them or do i care to.

People can say and believe what they want but at the end of the day you are the one who really knows and have to live with it. If people see the need to cheat on some online multi player golf game instead of just learning the game, that is sad. This game is learnable and with the right equipment and knowledge most all can do well

As OP said, people just need to man or woman up when they have been beat. Calling someone a cheat just makes them feel better, they don't have to admit they were actually defeated they can deflect and say oh well it was a cheat so I really didn't lose.  Whatever makes you feel better, either way you just lost! And i bleieve ther are far less cheats on here than people believe

• boressie
    45 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 8:44 AM

TM are often accused of cheating when they beat Legends. The problem is that the legend doesnt accept loosing to a low tier. I know that . lol

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 9:56 AM

boressie:

TM are often accused of cheating when they beat Legends. The problem is that the legend doesnt accept loosing to a low tier. I know that . lol

But some Tour Masters stubbornly refuse to be Legends. It's usually the Legends that are the honest ones.

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 10:46 AM

I won't play TM's unless under level 92. Then R1 driver I have makes up a lot of tee box adv they have.

• acebishop
    116 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 10:56 AM

I am not a great player.  Yet some days everything just falls into place.  And most days they don't LOL.  But I still play and try to get better.  Just love playing this game.

Cheats- maybe-who really knows.  Whiners- always that is life.  Good players- hit me up for a game so I can learn from you.

Ace 

RSS