Help › Forums

New country club started

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:43 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 5:59 PM

It WAS constructive. I pointed out the insults and the fact the statements did not advance the original posters announcement.

The joking responses were in jest. I don't agree with them but I disagree more with the pestering insults.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 6:15 PM

Although I am not a person too inclined in following Religious pathways, I do respect others' views and I see no harm or offence made by Jason's original post. So, why the attempt of ridicule by some of you?

Jason was only trying to reach out to others with his own values and beliefs, and frankly there is no need to have a dig at him or his beliefs.

Like Snaike and Ala have said, please refrain from responding to topics you may not have affinity with, and in doing so avoid yourself some deleterious personal critics.

One thing that amazes me here, though, is the almost complete lack of moderation in this site, where some members feel free to demean others. As someone already said in other threads: It is high time for ID provision and check in order to sign up to WGT.

My most sincere apologies go to those kids that have more brains that have been displayed here, as it is not my intention to categorize one group of people.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 6:30 PM

Pangaea:
    I'd rather set myself on fire tbh.

If you don't take-on a renewing of your mind, you may burn without setting yourself on fire, for all eternity.

Just sayin'

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 10:56 PM

#1 - I believe this post belongs in the Country Club Forum...lol

#2 - Congrats on your new club!

#3 - I'm not going to respond to the rest of it, it's too deep for the remainder of my brain cells.

Yokosaki

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:51 AM

anthonyvp1:

It WAS constructive. I pointed out the insults and the fact the statements did not advance the original posters announcement.

The joking responses were in jest. I don't agree with them but I disagree more with the pestering insults.

Well, my response was a joke too. But it seems as though it sailed about 3 feet over your head.

• JasonDurham
    216 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 1:59 PM

WOW, I now see I should have posted this in the other fourm sorry about that.

This club was not intended to cause hard feeling, I started this so folks who beleave in Christ have a place to play and talk. If you donot beleave your also welcome anytime, this club is open to all.

To join just search for the club.

Thanks

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:54 PM

Will Christ be joining?

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 12:58 AM

If you are a believer, then yes he will.  If you are a believer then he is always with you. 

I'm not a biblical type of person, but I find it very disrespectful that anyone would knock someones religious beliefs.  Shame on you if you cannot respect another persons beliefs.  He commented that everyone is welcome to join, believer or not.  I respect that. 

Yokosaki

• JasonDurham
    216 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 12:11 PM

Yes sir he was the first member.

He will not show up on the member count but he is there.

Thanks

• butterpaleface75
    23 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:43 AM

Good for you Jason.

I hope your new club is a big success. 

Kind regards,

butterpaleface75

• PAGES
RSS