Forums

Help › Forums

CC Membership

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 22 2010 10:18 PM (4 replies)
  • MRSNAPPY1229
    45 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 5:12 PM

I have been playing WTG for a few months now and would like to join a CC now.  I am from Illinois and therefore not allowed to play in Ready Go tourneys.  So, I guess this is the way to advance my game within WTG.

If you would like to have me, I am ready.

Mr. Snappy

• corace
    276 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 8:18 PM

I joined Eagles Golf Club about a month ago, and have truly enjoyed it. We play lots of tournaments, and lots of group games. Check us out. Some tournaments are rewarded with mailed tropheys, at no cost to you. We do have some premium CTTP touraments(you would not be able to play) but all other one's are available. Right now we have 35 members, and all are great people to play group outings with. corace

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 12:25 AM

Hello Mr. Snappy!

I want to extend a hand to you for seeking out the best country club on WGT!  Well, congrats, you have found us.  We here at the Masters Golf Association would enjoy your company and want to invite you to join us for some good ol' fashion fun.  If you are interested in joining the MGA please check out our member page.  We hold tier based tournaments as well as open tier tournaments to keep people on their toe's.  We also have a free weekly MGA (Open Tier) GiveAway tournament with a prize to the sole winner.  This week, one of my finest members walked away with a free sleeve of G3 type golf balls!  Here is the link to view the MGA.

http://wgt.com/clubs/masters_golf_association/default.aspx

Thanks again,

Yokosaki

MGA President

• MRSNAPPY1229
    45 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:39 PM

Thanx for the invite to the CC.  I tried to accept the invite and I see that I need to agree to terms at the members forum.

But, I am having a heck of a time finding this page.  Sorry, this part of WGT is new to me and I am still finding my way around.

Mr Snappy

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 10:18 PM

Welcome first off, I am glad that you chose the Masters Golf Association!  Once you are into the MGA Members page click on the forum link.  In the forum you will find the link called MGA Regulations.  This is only a signoff page stating that you have read and understand the rules of WGT and that you are to go by our clubs #1 rule (Integrity).  This means doing whats right, regardless of the outcome (IE) leaving games, talking down to members and non-members and so on.  All members are to sign off that they understand this just to show every other member that they can count on you.

Yokosaki

MGA President

RSS