• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 1:13 PM

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 1:32 PM

WTF!!! Where did my content go!!

Well anyways......here I go again....

I have just completed the August Tourney at pro level and shot my best round ever, level par 72 at Kiawah. Chuffed, currently 990th or something, but it was a real achievement for me. I have only been playing for a few weeks so its an achievement for me.

So I looked at the scores for the same tournament at Am level. The current leader shot 63 from an ave. of 80 odd, has only played about 10 times, and each time has shot under par, and a CTTH better than I've made. 

How can I be ranked at Pro with an ave. of 75, having never shot under par for 18 or 9, yet this guy has shot under for all his 10 games and is still Am. I was really nervous playing that tourney when I was -2 after 3. How can these guys just come in and shoot these nerveless kind of scores?

Am I missing something here? Is that a net score? (still would be good going!) I would like someone from WGT, or any of you guys out there, to explain exactly what is happening here. I apologise if I have made some mis-interpretation.

Thanking you guys in advance of any explanations received.

Sincerely...............The Yak.  

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 2:41 PM

A member since Aug 6, 2010 maybe he practices a lot and does not post scores or perhaps a 2nd account!

Cheers

RSS