Help › Forums

Quitters & Spoilsports

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:03 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JONILONGSHOT
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2010 11:42 PM

This game is a fantastic one i am hooked from day 1 but there are persons who "play" that r real quitters and spoilsports. they dont deserve to play this game.

And they make it so obvious....as u beat them at the green.....disconnect......especially if ur ranked lower than them. so u wanna win the hole but u hold ur breath because if u win they might quit.

u waste ur time playing with these quitters (who dont deserve to play the game...oh i said that already) when u could find someone who really appreciates the lush greenery of Bethpage, st andrews, kiawah island ( digital or real life)

Jonilongshot

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 1:42 PM

There's no quitters on the Ladders or on Golf Seekers.

Give them a look.  You might make a whole boatload of non-quitting friends and live happily ever after.

maybe....

• DirtyLyle
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 3:45 AM

I  am yet to play a full 9 holes against someone that doesn't quit and am getting really anoyed with the hole idea of playing against other people.  If any one wants a full game look me up. 

PS - NO QUITERS!! 

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 10:34 AM

DirtyLyle:

I  am yet to play a full 9 holes against someone that doesn't quit and am getting really anoyed with the hole idea of playing against other people.  If any one wants a full game look me up. 

PS - NO QUITERS!! 

If you want to play 9 holes, send me a message, I won't drop out of a match and I enjoy meeting new people.

-King

• SteadiEddie
    15 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 3:07 PM

An automatic 2 stroke penalty on your average may solve the problem.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 7:24 PM

banning everyone who mentions this issue would be mine.

:)

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 7:51 PM

Kaslo:

banning everyone who mentions this issue would be mine.

:)

That would leave less than 2 dozen players, lol

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 8:36 PM

There should be warning for new members right off the bat. End of frivolous quitting threads.

Between Snaike and I alone posting to members about how to avoid quitters, it must be at least 50 times if not more.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 6:15 AM

Richard4168:
    Between Snaike and I alone posting to members about how to avoid quitters, it must be at least 50 times if not more.
    With Snaike approaching the 3000 post mark, (early Gratz BTW) I would be willing to bet that at least 1000 of those have been dedicated to the cause in one way or another.....

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 6:55 AM

SteadiEddie:

An automatic 2 stroke penalty on your average may solve the problem.

Sandbaggers are going to love that one Eddie

• PAGES
RSS