Help › Forums

your game sucks

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 13 2010 12:32 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dagraved
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2010 8:37 PM

it does;n matter how we fix our screens to meet your specs, your time is off and your distance

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:22 AM

dagraved, can you be more specific with the problem your having with the game? WGT, and the members will be able to better address your situation in doing so.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:48 AM

Richard4168:

dagraved, can you be more specific with the problem your having with the game? WGT, and the members will be able to better address your situation in doing so.

Rich, this forum can only go bad from here.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:58 AM

I concur KOTC, 1st post by the OP, historically it doesn't look good.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 8:09 AM

The op has over 1,100 ranked rounds, so...... oh well nevermind i'm still on a timeout. JB

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 8:26 AM

LOL-I thought he was trying to tell me my game sucks and I came here to ask him how he knew? It has, too-major burnout after the Opens. :-(

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 7:06 PM

neildiamond11790:

I concur KOTC, 1st post by the OP, historically it doesn't look good.

lol you think?

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 7:22 PM

Perhaps these instructions will help the guy.

bumped for a minute because it made me laugh.

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 3:28 PM

I understand that golf is a fickle game in  real life,,,and,I've stated that I have issues w/WGT being more then fickle,,,so I try to bite the bullet,,,and play...But in know time,,,WGT kicks you in the back side...Decided I would invest more $$$ again upgrade the clubs,,,see if my troubles would subside....NO,,,NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...ONE of my issues,,,throw all your stats out the window on the par fives,,,because,,,$$$ balls,,,better clubs,,,and good meter shots have nothing to do with my game abilities...EXAMPLE...St. Andrew's,,,back nine,,,Par five,,,16 mph wind from left to right...play my shot out over the left rough,,,let the wind bring it back into fairway play,,,hit the meter,,,right on...ball carries all the way across to the right rough...so deep I need to punch it out,,,and its down hill from there...as far as I am concerned,,,this is once again,,,WGT,,,BULL,,,fickle I understand,,,the death penalty for a frickin loave of bread,,,is the French Revolution. BS BS BS,,,sorry maybe I need to invest in a $400. driver,,,not,,,WGT,,,explain...

• dingleberry33
    8 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 12:18 AM

Richard4168:

dagraved, can you be more specific with the problem your having with the game? 

You are = You're.

I'm not even American or English. Lol!

• PAGES
RSS